2

"George?" Bad knocked on his door. "George can I come in?" George looked at the door, his mind still racing about what had happened with him and Dream. "Yeah sure." Bad slowly opened the rigid door and smiled when he saw George in one piece.

 "You okay George?" Bad came and sat next to him on the bed. "You haven't left your room in over 45 minutes, we all thought something bad had happened to you." He had been in his room for that long?

 "Sorry, I guess I just had some stuff to think about." George gave him a reassuring smile. "Oh okay. If you ever wanna talk about it, I'm here." George nodded his head slowly. "Anyway, I was asked to come get you because we made food." Bad paused as he slowly got up from his bed, and made his way to the door. "You coming?" George looked up at Bad, the way his dorky smile didn't leave his face. How could he say no? "Sure, I will be there in a minute." Bad nodded and left his room. George rummaged through his bags to find a hoodie, the house was getting cold and George had only been wearing a T-shirt. He carefully grasped onto the ends of the hoodie with his hands, and exited the comfort of his room.

"George!" Dream was the first to notice George's arrival. George allowed himself to give Dream a hesitant smile, before placing himself in a chair, between Bad and Sapnap. Through out the meal, George tried to stay out of the conversation as much as possible, he knew he was overreacting over something little that had happened, but he couldn't help himself feel utter misery over the fact Dream would never know his feelings.

 "George you think that's a good idea?" Sapnap asked him. "Uhm can you repeat that again?" George replied, Sapnap scoffed. "George you haven't spoken over six words this whole meal. You okay dude?" George gave him a doubtful smile. "Yeah I'm fine." Sapnap raised his eyebrow.

"You have been acting like this ever since Dream carried you on his shoulder." George's eyes widened, and his face flushed pink. Fortunately everyone's eyes were on their food, apart from Sapnap's. "Oh." George cursed in his head multiple times, he hadn't realised it was THAT obvious. Dream's eyes were now on George. George felt his face become warm.

 "So what I was asking you was if we should watch a movie later on?" George was fortunate that Sapnap had broke the silence. "Yeah sure. That would be fun." George tried to look up at Sapnap, only to see Dream's eyes still blankly staring at him. 

- they start talking n stuff while finishing their food and then they get up and start to get ready to watch the movie - (its around 9PM)

George made his way to the sofa, where Bad and Sapnap sat. Bad had decided to take the second bigger sofa with Sapnap. Which meant George would have to share the smaller one with Dream.

 "Georgie?" Dream spoke softly, while patting on the sofa next to him. George obediently came and sat next to Dream. "WOO. You guys readyyy?" Sapnap exclaimed! 

"Sapnap cmon, just press play already." Bad whined. Sapnap then unpaused the movie, and grabbed some of the chocolate raisins that were on the coffee table in-front. (idk abt u but Sapnap seems like the kid that eats chocolate raisons ngl LMAO) 

                                                                             ----------------------------

George wasn't interested in the movie, it was another weird horror movie, it had been chosen by Sapnap so George wasn't really that surprised. Throughout the movie his eyes were stuck on Dream, he had only moved his gaze when Dream looked up at him. "Georgee?" Dream whispered, his voice was smooth and comforting. George giggled as a cover up, for his bright red face. Dream just smirked and went back to the movie. 

Dream sat there, sometimes feeling George jump during the scary parts, this just made Dream wheeze. It had been a couple of minutes since Dream had last heard anything from George, normally he could feel George's eyes on him and he would be able to hear George's heart rate increase, when the movie got intense. He thought tha- Dream was interrupted from his thoughts when he felt George's head slowly fall on his shoulder. 

He looked down at George, to see him peacefully curled up in a ball, with his head placed gently on Dream's shoulder. Dream visibly smiled at George, and moved his arm to comfort his small body. Dream's eyes were now focused on the sleeping Gogy, he studied everything about him, the way George's breathing became rapidly faster when Dream played with his hair, Dream giggled at that. "Oh my god, you two are adorable!" Bad had noticed Dream and George together. Dream let out a small chuckle, his eyes still on George. 

The movie ended. Sapnap was in tears since the main character had died, while Bad was trying to calm him down. "Dream?" Bad asked. Dream looked up from George, to see Bad in-front of him, holding out Dream's phone. "Someone keeps texting you." Dream gave a confused look to Bad, before taking his phone and opening it.

three new messages from Sophie

9 missed calls from Sophie

Shit. Dream slowly unlocked his phone, before heading to messages. 

Sophie

Clayy hey I kinda need a favour?

clay?

hello?! 

sorry this is shorttt ahhh dsjkfnm

word count - 908