15

When George had been sorting out the clothes, he had a lot of time to think, about him and Cassy. Then most importantly, him and Dream, and after everything he came to one logic conclusion.

"I think I love Dream."

---

"George this is amazing! When are you going to tell him?" Bad beamed. George hadn't thought about that. Dream didn't like George back, and he didn't want to ruin their friendship anymore then he already has. "I don't think I will tell him anytime soon." Bad looked at him, his eyebrows arched. 

"George you love him, the best thing you could do is tell him how you feel." Bad sympathised for him. But it didn't help anything. He doesn't want to lose Dream because of some stupid crush. 

Bad could tell that George would never admit his feelings, unless he was certain that Dream felt the same way. "listen George, can you please just promise me this?" Bad's gaze was focused on George.

"Depends what it is." 

"I want you to watch Dream during this camping trip, watch the way he acts around you. He cares for you George. He cares for you in a different way that he cares for me and Sapnap." It wasn't as if George didn't watch Dream already. He didn't want to displease Bad, so he nodded gently. 

"Thank you George. You two muffins are perfect for each other." Bad pulled George into a hug, then went to exit the room. George let out the breathe he hadn't off know he was holding. He would eventually tell Dream, even if Dream didn't feel the same way.

George got up from his bed, turning towards his closet. He grabbed a large bag, then started filling it with his items. Clothes,  shoes and some other essentials for camping. Sapnap had already told us his friend was bringing all the more important items. 

6:30PM. George glanced at his phone, putting it to charge. He stumbled out of his room, he wanted a change of scenery. He was about to walk into the living room before he stopped outside, to find Sapnap and Dream chatting.  The door was wide open, and he could clearly hear their conversation. 

"I don't know Nick, I really fucking messed up," Dream spoke quietly, his voice slightly hoarse. "I k-kissed him in the restaurant." Sapnap sighed.

"You kissed him and you didn't tell me?" Sapnap tried to keep quiet, but it was obvious he was excited. "I know but, then I- I told him that I didn't mean it, and that it was a drunk mistake." Dream's voice broke. 

"Well did the kiss mean something to you?" Sapnap pushed on. George began leaning further into the door, wanting to hear his response clearly. "Y-" Dream paused when he heard the door slam against the wall. Making a loud sound. George's face went red, he stayed still. Hoping they would just drop it and continue the conversation.

"Look dude, if the kiss meant something to you or not. You still gotta go talk to George. Both of you are a complete mess without the other." Dream nodded. George didn't want to hear anything else, he raced (quietly) back to his room. Then shut the door, before belly flopping onto his bed. He was now even more confused than before. He had to stop eavesdropping. Did Dream like him?

-time skip to the morning of the camping trip-

"GEORGIE. WAKE UP." Sapnap wheezed, before opening the blinds. "Sapnap- its like 7AM." George groaned, he had told himself he would get to bed early. But once again, he fell asleep at 1AM. Which to George, was the earliest he had gone to bed in 3 years.

"I don't care. Get up and get ready, we are leaving in 45 minutes." Then Sapnap left the room. George got up from the comfort of his bed to grab the clothes he had set out last night. He put them on, throwing a hoodie over his t-shirt. 

He had a shower last night, so that was off the list. He made his bed, then grabbed his bags, pulling them into the kitchen. "Clay baby, I made panc-." She stopped herself when realising who it actually was.

"Good morning Sophie." George rolled his eyes, grabbing some toast. Sophie was wearing trousers for a change, it was odd seeing her like this. She would normally wear skirts and dresses, never trousers. 

"Hello George." She scoffed, just in time for Dream to walk in. His hair was messy, but it just made him look more attractive. He had black trousers, and a jumper. It was a basic outfit over, but that just made him look even better.

"Hey Soph." Dream came behind Sophie, kissing her hair. God, to be Sophie in that moment he would- George stopped himself continuing the fantasy.

"Good morning George." He spoke softly, while turning to glance at him. "Hello." George's face was flushed again, he thought about last night. Would Dream apologise to George? He hoped Dream would never bring up the fact that George admitted feelings. This camping trip was going to be interesting.

 Whenever he spoke to Dream butterflies would erupt on his stomach. He finished his cereals as quickly as he could, not only because they were leaving to go camping in 10 minutes, but he couldn't bear to face Dream knowing that there is a small chance Dream could share the feelings.

George went to go wash his plate, Sophie had left the room 5 minutes ago. And it had just been Dream and George sat in the comfortable silence. He turned on the tap, rinsing the plate and then put it beside the sink, knowing Bad or Sapnap would end up cleaning it up before they left.

George turned around heading towards his room, to grab some other belongings that he may have forgotten. He powered on his phone, wanting to check twitter. He was so engrossed in his phone, he hadn't realised that he was walking straight into Dream.

"What the fuc-" Before he could finish the sentence, George and Dream fell onto the ground. Dream winced as he felt George's body collapse onto of him. 

---

woah-

longer chapter pog?

word count: 1041