18

"Is she drunk?" George rolled his eyes, nodding. Bad sighed. "The others have already left to the campsite, we should probably go too, before it becomes dark." Bad nodded at his watch, 3:46PM.

They both distributed bags between the three, giving the lightest too Cassy. Then made their way to the campsite.

---

"There you guys are!" Sapnap beamed, he came over and helped Bad with some of the luggage. "We thought you guys had died." George rolled his eyes at Sapnap attempt on making a joke, before placing the bags down. He felt lighter after removing them. 

It had gotten dark quicker than the group had anticipated, so their main priority was the get the tents all set up. 

George stood there awkwardly, watching the others set up the tents. He had never been camping before, and it showed. George watched as Cassy and Sophie struggled with finding some wood for the campfire. They both seemed to have taken a liking to the other.

"George, are you really just going to stand there?" He turned to face Dream, he had finished setting up his tent. He assumed that Sophie would be sharing a tent with Dream, which meant that him and Cassy would be sharing, great.

"I am making sure nobody gets hurt." George resorted, turning away from Dream, to inspect the others. 

He felt slight nudge at his shoulder, only to realise that Dream was now standing next to George. "Whatever you say Georgie." He hummed, before heading towards Sapnap to help with his tent. George blushed at the nickname.

-

It was pitch black now, the only source of light was the fire and some peoples phones. Sapnap's friend had started the campfire, since Sophie and Cassy were already tipsy. George hadn't really done anything to help the others, apart from a couple words of encouragement. He sat there by himself watching, as the others were either drinking or chatting. It was comforting.

"Hey your George right?" George flinched at the new voice. He felt the man crouch down beside him. "Yeah, who are you?" He spoke sternly, even though he hadn't mean to. 

The guy chuckled at George's tone. "Im Nick's friend. Mark." Mark smiled at him, George returned the gesture hesitantly. He was definitely drunk, Mark had been swaying while he was crouched next to George, having to grip onto his shoulder a couple times during their conversation, since he lost balance. 

They both chatted for a while, just asking random questions about the other. They couldn't really talk about anything else. That's why he was grateful when Cassy came over, and wanted to show Mark something. "I'll be back soon George." He spoke quietly before following Cassy, who was equally as drunk into the woods. 

George powered on his phone, he wanted to save battery but there was nothing really to do. He had no signal, so he just played some random games. 

"Hey George," Bad came and sat next to him. He was probably the only one who wasn't going to get drunk. Apart from Dream, he wasn't a big drinker. "How are you feeling?" 

"Im fine," George blankly. He watched Dream trying to calm down Sapnap, who had been laughing at something for the past hour. 

"How are you and Dream?" Bad questioned, he could see George practically drooling over him.

 George knew he would eventually ask him that, it was probably the main reason he came over here. "I don't know, we made up. I guess we are friends again." George frowned. friends.

"That's good! Dream seems happier now you guys are close again, maybe this trip will help you guys become closer?" Bad tried to reassure him, and George was definitely grateful at his attempts. "Thanks Bad." George smiled, and they both fell into a comforting silence. 

-

It had been over 30 minutes since their conversation, and Sapnap had found a way, to get George drunk. He realised he was drunk after Dream kept complaining about George being 'reckless'. 

"d-dream." George whined, after Dream was about to leave him for Sapnap. "Don't leave me." He stomped his foot on the ground lightly trying to make a point, which only made Dream chuckle. They were both sat down on a log near the fire, Sapnap had been irritating Bad and Sophie, so Dream was trying to stop him. 

"I will only be a minute Gogy." Dream smirked at him, while George frowned. "Why don't you try and find Cassy and Mark?" He gently helped George up from his position. Knowing George would probably struggle if he tried himself. 

He flinched at Dreams grip on his arms, but slowly eased as he felt stable on his feet. "O-okay." George slurred, then went to find them both. 

It hadn't taken that long, he just followed the muffled voices towards the lake they were next too. As he neared closer the voices didn't sound like talking. George made stumbled across a branch, before he made it to a clearing. He glanced around before noticing two figures huddled up together. 

They were both giggling at then edged closer towards the other, George's eyes widened as he came back into reality. "H-hello?" George spoke quietly, yet loud enough so that they could hear. 

---

sorry- this is such a bad chapter. I was writing this in a rush

I'm writing a new fanfic :) so that shld come soon (B

word count: 890