17

"Its okay, I shouldn't have been so harsh on you." George responded carefully, still watching Dream. Smirking as they both met each others eyes. George broke their eye contact, and turned away from Dream. His face turned a pink colour. Leaving Dream to wheeze over him.

He was happy they were back to their normal selfs, he missed hearing Dream's laugh. Even though it had only been one day. It felt like decades.

-time skip-

They were still in the car, now only 3 hours in, and 7 hours left to go. George was frustrated with Sapnap, his friend had decided that none of the woods near Florida, were good enough. So he had to chose the furthest campsite he could find.

George was tired, the day had seemed to have gone by quicker than anticipated. He had offered multiple times, to drive so that Dream could rest, but each of those times Dream had declined, saying he wasn't tired. It was a painfully obvious lie

"Dreamm?" George whined. "How much longer till we get there?" 

"7 more hours," Dream muttered, before yawning. He began to assume that he hadn't gotten much sleep last night either. George groaned at Dreams response.

"Stop- moaning." He wheezed, leaving George flustered. "I didn't moan, I groaned. There is a difference Dream." George's face became hot, he could feel Dream's glare on him. Yet he didn't dare to return it.

"Its okay, I like it." Dream cooed. George practically froze, he knew Dream was playfully flirting. But his mind was telling him otherwise. 

"I know." George smirked, leaving Dream the flustered one. George knew Dream hadn't expected him to respond. On the calls he would just nervously laugh it off. But this time, he had felt confident enough to say it, which most certainly startled Dream.

-time skip-

"George?" Dream was now sat in the passenger seat. George had managed to convince him to let George drive. It was obvious he had been tired, and George had been getting more concerned about their safety, every time Dreams eyes fluttered shut.

 "What do you need?" George huffed back in reply. he had been getting more frustrated, since Dream just wouldn't sleep, even though he had promised over several times. 

"I cant sleep." He frowned. George let himself glance at the man. His hair was all messed up, and his eyes were droopy. He looked like a mess, but it just made him look more attractive to George.

"Just try and sleep please?" Dream mumbled something in response. "okay- for me?" George's eyes were on the road, so he wasn't able to see Dream watching him. He wasn't able to see Dream, and the way his face soften after hearing George's reply. "Just for you Georgie."

-time skip-

George drummed his fingers against the steering wheel, his breathe hitched as he felt Dream stir in his sleep. Dream had been asleep for most of the drive, the silence had been painfully loud, without his voice to keep him company. They had been in the car for over 9 hours, and were getting close to their location.

George followed the directions he had been given by Sapnap, he turned left onto a rocky path. It was shaded by trees. George followed all the directions on signs, until he found the camp. There was a mini car park, with a trail that they were meant to follow soon, to find their camping spot. 

"Dream?" George shoved his arm playfully, hoping to wake up the man. "Wake up idiot." George huffed after five attempts to wake him up, then began to punch his arm with more force.

"Stop it already. Im awake." Dream winced, while shielding his 'hurt' arm from George. "Cmon, Sapnap and Bad are waiting for us." George hurried out the car, obviously letting Dream take the luggage without any debate. 

"Gogy you finally arrived. Where's Dream?" Sapnap rushed over to George, leaving Bad with the guy George assumed was Sapnap's friend. "He's getting our bags." Sapnap smirked, before leaving to go talk with Dream. 

George stood there awkwardly, contemplating on whether he should go speak to Sapnap's new friend. 

"G-george!" Cassy stumbled over towards him. "H-hi baby, I m-missed your pretty f-face." She slurred, her breathe stenched of alcohol. He began to mentally cringe over the nickname. 

"Cassy are you drunk?" He tried to keep his distance, but Cassy wouldn't let it happen. She grabbed his neck, pulling him into an unwanted kiss. George regretfully accepted. 

"Cassy stop- why are you drunk?" He pulled away, leaving Cassy frowning. "S-sophie brought champagne for the c-car ride." She tried to balance on her feet, but kept failing miserably. Using George as support. 

George stood there uncomfortably, with Cassy hanging onto his jumper. He waited impatiently, for the others to come with the bags. So that they could finally make their way to the camp site. Flinching when hearing someone walking towards them.

"George, get one of these bags." It was Bad, with bags in all hands. George tried to oblige quickly, this meant having to put Cassy on a bench before turning to help Bad. 

"Is she drunk?" George rolled his eyes, nodding. Bad sighed. "The others have already left to the campsite, we should probably go too, before it becomes dark." Bad nodded at his watch, 3:46PM. 

They both distributed bags between the three, giving the lightest too Cassy. Then made their way to the campsite.

---

camping??????

word count: 907