10

"Anyway, George have you messaged Cassy yet?" Wrong time Sapnap. "Uh yeah, I told her about me streaming Minecraft, she said it was 5 year olds." He was mocking her. He chuckled slightly before adverting his eyes on Dream. He was on his phone again, messaging someone. Again.

---

Sapnap glanced at George, giving him a look. He just shrugged. Dream had been acting weird, but George wasn't going to be the one to point it out. Sapnap looked at dream, before he said farewell to George before exiting the room gracefully. Leaving them both alone.

George exhaled, only to be met with silence. He frowned, Dream wasn't even going to explain the fact that he has kissed George twice? He was acting like nothing happened. George felt hurt, he needed an explanation. He stood there awkwardly, waiting for Dream to start small talk. Or any talk for that matter, it would be better than this painful silence.

He finally gave up when he realised he wasn't going to get any answers, he quickly grabbed his sandwich he had made, then walked towards his room. Not realising Dream was longingly staring at him, as he was exiting the room.

George closed his door silently before he placed his sandwich down on his desk, while turning on his monitors. He logged into Minecraft, checking if anyone was in a VC. He frowned, there was no point in playing by himself. 

George made his way towards his bed. Opening up his phone to be greeted by:

four new messages from Cassy 9 minutes ago.

He smiled unconsciously. Opening them without hesitation.

Cassy

Hey Georgie

im bored

Sapnap gave me ur address 

I'm coming over :)

He felt lustful, this would get his mind of Dream. Dream, his heart ached just thinking of him. He was tall, lean and muscular. He was everything George could ever ask for, and more. He quickly was brought out of his thoughts when a figure appeared.

"Someones here for you."  He could tell it was Dream, without looking at his face. His tone was sharp, almost hurt. George nodded sheepishly, making his way towards the man. He followed Dream into the living room, to then be greeted by Cassy and Sapnap. 

"I thought our kiss meant something to you George." Dream whispered into George's ear, his breathe was warm, making George shiver. 

It did.

He frowned, he wished he could tell Dream how he felt, he wished he could have Dream. But he was afraid of Dream not sharing the same feelings as he did. He watched in agony as Dream exited the room. Was he mad that he invited Cassy? He didn't even invite her anyway, it was Sapnap who did.

"George!" Cassy came over to him, she cupped his face in her palm. "I missed your face." She saw him three hours ago? George chuckled, admiring her eyes. They were sweet and luminous. George may not be interested in her, but anybody could admit that she was gorgeous. 

"Okay you two lovebirds, can we watch the movie now?" George cringed silently, at what Sapnap called them. "Let me get Dream, Sophie and Bad first. Don't be doing anything when I come back kiddos." Sapnap ushered himself out the room. Leaving him and Cassy.

"George? I know we haven't known each other for long." She paused, her face softened as George met her eyes. "We haven't even know each other for 24 hours, but that doesn't change the fact that I find you attractive." He felt his cheeks flush red, she was getting straight to the point. 

"I would really like it if you would take a chance, and date me?" She asked hopefully. 

Dream.

He had to say yes, for his sake and Cassy's.

"Yes." He said unconsciously. He felt Cassy's lips brush against his. It didn't have the same effect that Dream's kiss had, her's was more rushed and less meaningful, but with Dream, when their lips collided he felt euphoric. George felt guilty, he lightly pulled away from Cassy. His face a light pink. 

"George looks like you're a real lady's man." Sapnap smirked, giving Cassy the opportunity to laugh. "I'll get snacks." George rushed, wanting to get out of the room as soon as possible. Cassy and Sapnap were already deep in conversation. While Bad was sat quietly listening to Sophie rant. 

He made his way towards the kitchen, trying to find where all the snacks were. George knew he was short, but he didn't think he wasn't able to reach the top of the fridge short. He frowned, while silently struggling. He heard someone softly laugh behind him, he knew that laugh from a mile away. Dream. He turned abruptly facing the man.

"Are you going to stop laughing, and help?" George spoke coldly, yet Dream wasn't phased. 

"I saw you can Cassy kiss." He changed the subject, causing George's sudden confidence to retreat. "It was quite a sight, but you didn't seem to be enjoying it Georgie?" Dream teased, slowly stepping forward. 

"Did you have someone else on your mind?" Dream had a serious look on his face, making George quiver. 

Yes it was you

Dream was now inches away from his face, part of him wanted to inclose the gap. He felt his lips slightly part, making Dream smirk. 

Dream quickly slid away from George, moving his hands towards the cupboard. He grabbed a few snacks, while George stood there dumbfounded. "There." Dreams thumb touched his hand, George would have looked touch starved by the way he reacted. This made Dream chuckle softly. 

"Thanks for keeping George company." Cassy came along side George, enlacing their hands. George's face went red. 

Dream snickered, at Cassy's sudden jealousy. "See you around Georgie." His voice was low and refined. 

---

Cassynotfound? 

word count: 971