14

Why couldn't he just forget about him. Every time he thought about Cassy, he unconsciously gives himself reasons on why Cassy isn't anything like Dream. The thought of Dream made him flush. He frowned, Dream didn't even like George back, he even said it himself. 'the kiss meant nothing.' He was just drunk.

---

George exhaled, he needed a distraction. He turned towards his closet. All the clothes lay in a large pile, he had forgot to unpack them, and had been taking them from the box then he would throw them onto the pile. He groaned, before making it a mission to sort out his closet. This would be his distraction. George turned on Spotify, listening to any song that would help him get through the next two hours. He then got to work.

"George?" The figure knocked on his door lightly, even though they were halfway inside the room. "Yeah?" George kept his mind focused on sorting the clothes. He was nearly done, and was very pleased with himself already. "I made Lunch." Sapnap muttered. 

"Okay, give me one minute." He nodded, then Sapnap left the room. George stood up admiring his work. All the clothes had been assorted, they were all hung up. Even though a majority of them had been put into the pile for washing. George left the room, not only had he cleared his mind and got a distraction from Dream, he had done something productive. He headed towards the kitchen, a smile engraved onto his face.

"Georgiee," Sapnap cooed. "Look!" Sapnap held out a plate, it was a hamburger. Sapnap had a grin on his face, as he placed it infront of George. "Did you make this Sap?" 

"Yup! I made one for all of you. Here you go Madam." Sapnap placed another burger in-front of Dream. George still hadn't spoken to Dream in over 12 hours. That's the longest they have ever gone. Normally online Dream would end up calling George, and George being madly involve with the man, would answer in a heartbeat. But it was different this time.

The five of them were all sat at the table. Eating Sapnap's food with caution. George wasn't hungry, he just wanted to get back to his room and begin packing. It was only 2pm, but he was already in a productive mood. Why not make the most of it?

"Gogy?" Bad whispered gently. "Can we talk?" George flushed, why did Bad want to talk? George had managed to finish most of the Burger, and had been able to get quick glances at the man infront of him. (Dream) George nodded, following Bad instinctively. 

Bad navigated him towards George's room. Then he quietly shut the door. George walked over to his bed, and sat patiently for Bad to start talking. "Whats up with you and Dream?"

George huffed, why did everything always lead back to Dream? "Nothing." He muttered under his breathe. "George, I know when you're lying. You start to fiddle with your fingers, like you're doing right now." He glanced down towards his fingers. Bad was correct. He was indeed playing with his hands. 

He could trust Bad, right?

"Bad do you promise not to tell anyone?" George shifted uncomfortably on his bed. "Yes. My lips are sealed." Bad gave George a reassuring smile.

"Okay uhm, this is hard to say." Georges face was flushed red. "Take your time." Bad spoke softly, this comforted George. 

When George had been sorting out the clothes, he had a lot of time to think, about him and Cassy. Then most importantly, him and Dream, and after everything he came to one logic conclusion. 

"I think I love Dream."

---

afisdjnk this is such a short chapter im sorry- 

I just though it would be better to end on George saying this :D

word count: 593