20

"Dream- wait." He stopped. Turning to face George. His hair was messy, and his eyes were red and puffy. 

"Yeah?"

"Stay with me."  

---

"George, are you su-?" He was cut off.

"Yes Clay, i'm sure." George held back a smirk, his drunk self knew how to make Dream flustered, since he rarely called Dream by his real name. 

George edged closer to the end of their mattress of blankets, so that there would be enough space for Dream to come. Then waited patiently, for Dream to come.

He was about to question what was taking him so long, until he felt the 'mattress' shift under Dream and his weight. They were both on their backs, resulting in their arms touching.

 George loved being able to feel Dream's breaths. It comforted him, when his mind kept replaying the moments with Cassy. Maybe he could have done it differently? Maybe he should have forgave her?

"George, it wasn't your fault." It was almost as if he was reading his mind.

"It was my fault, i could have told her how much i appreciated her, showed her more affection, maybe then she wouldn't have gone to Mar-"

"George, stop." His voice was stern, making George's breath hitch. "She went to Mark for her problems, when she could have easily gone to you."

George felt something nudge his hand, Dream. He then enlaced their fingers together. Squeezing George's hand, as reasurmeant. George liked this feeling.

"I'm sorry."

"There is nothing to be sorry for." His voice was more soft this time round, George could hear his affectioned side pull through. "I don't know what went through her mind, when she thought that cheating on YOU was a good idea."

George smiled, his cheek glowing bright red. He knew Dream didn't mean it like that, but he couldn't help but just to imagine.

George unconsciously lent into Dream, resting his head on Dream's chest. He felt Dream move his arm around the back of George's head. Then rubbing circles on his back. George responded by leaning more closer to Dream.

"Thank you." George hesitated for a moment. "I love you." It was the first time in a long time, that he had been comfortable enough to say it to someone. 

He could feel Dream's body heat up, at the small gesture. It was only words, but he knew it meant much more to him, and Dream.

"I love you too."

Dream lent in, kissing George's hair lightly.

They both lay like this for what felt like forever. But in reality it was only 10 minutes. Neither of them could sleep, but neither of them tried to.

George was thinking about everything. That night in the bathroom, when their lips had touched each other for the first time. It was a moment that George would treasure forever, even if it hadn't meant anything for Dream.

"Dream?" George spoke, interrupting their comfortable silence.

"Yeah?" He felt Dream's arm tighten around him.

"Why did you kiss me in that bathroom?"

"Oh- Uh." Dream searched for the right words to use. "When I saw you with- Cassy. There was something off about her, and i thought if i kissed you- It would help me sort out my feelings, and yours with her." Dream spoke fast, hoping George wouldn't hear the last part. But he did.

"Your feelings?"

"Shit. Uh- Yeah." Dream's arm tensed, resulting in him squishing George closer to his waist.

"But like you said, when you kissed me it meant nothing to you, right?" George pushed on, wanting more answers.

Silence.

"Dream?" George frowned, moving his head off Dream's chest, so that he was able to look at Dream's face.

---

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!! Its getting spicy now;)

WAIT BUT- THANK U FOR 100 READS ON MY FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK!!! 

word count: 640