6

TY FOR 40 READS WTH!!

"George. Can we talk?" He spoke softly.

Georges eyes widened, as he looked at the figure. "Sure." 

Dream stepped inside his room, lightly closing the door behind him. George watched as he sat on George's bed, he watched as he put his hands through his hair, you could tell that Dream had been to the beach, by the way his hair was crispy.

 "George I'm sorry." He started, beckoning George to sit next to him. George obliged. "I treated you like shit. And I was angry so I took it out on you." George watched Dream play with the strands of his hoodie nervously, god he was adorable how could George even stay mad at this man? 

"Your an amazing friend and I do love you Georgie." He faced George, their eyes connecting. "I don't want to lose you because of some stupid argument." 

George was the first to crack a smile, making Dream's face beam. "I forgive you Clay." Dreams face flushed as George used his real name, giving him the reaction he was hoping for. 

"Your going to have to find a way to apologise on twitter." George chuckled, remembering that thousands of people were watching their petty argument.

 "Oh fuck, I forgot you were live-streaming it." He sighed, while taking out his phone and opening up twitter.

George just giggled, while Dream sat they're in misery. "Gogy, please will you join my stream tonight?" George smirked, he knew Dream needed him so that everyone would know they are okay. It felt nice being wanted. "I will think about." He teased. "Please Gogy." George cringed at the nickname. "Fine, when are you gonna stream?" 

"Around 11ish?" George nodded, he had some time to kill until then. "Thank you." Dream placed his hand on Georges thigh, he noticed the way George became tense and self aware. George's  face went a light shade of pink. Dream chuckled, then promptly removed his hand, and headed for the door. "Im glad we're still friends." He announced before exiting the room. George sat there, gawking at what had just happened. What did just happen?

 (George's phone rings) 

It was Alex, George assumed he probably needed help with his stream. "GEORRGEE." He rolled his eyes, bracing himself for the change in mood. "Who's this?" He giggled.

"Shut the fuck up." Alex joked. "But George? CanyoupleasejointheSMPformystream?" George accept the invitation, he had time to kill anyway. "Anything for you Quackity."

---

"QUACKITY!" George squealed, they had been playing for over 2 hours, and somehow Alex had managed to get George to half a heart, and was chasing him down. "QUACKITY PLEASE, IM ON HALF A HEART." George could hear Alex laughing in the background. 

"Oh Gogy, cmere." George laughed while scouting for any food he could eat, to get in better shape for when Alex found him.

 "Uh George?" He was startled by the new voice in the VC, only to realise it was irl. He turned his chair to see Dream standing in the doorway. "Im gonna stream in 15, just so you know." George nodded, turning back to Minecraft, George's heart skipped multiple beats when he looked at him.

"Uh Quackity?" George spoke while quickly exiting of the SMP. "I gotta get ready for Dream's stream. I'll call you later." George spoke quickly. 

"I should probably end up soon anyway, I gotta wake up early tomorrow." George said his goodbyes to the stream, then headed towards his door. He still had 10 more minutes until Dream would start his stream, and nobody would really know if he was a little bit late. 

As he walked towards the kitchen, he heard muffled voices talking. Not wanting to interrupt, nor be caught, he slipped into the closet by the bathroom, opening the door slightly so he could hear what was happening. "Clay I just don't like the way you are with George, you guys flirt playfully, but sometimes it doesn't seem that way." She spoke sternly.

"Sophie you have nothing to worry about. Me and George are friends." Dream's voice was calm. George had managed to stay hidden, yet he still felt bad for intruding like this. It was obviously a private conversation, but he felt obliged to stay and listen.

"Clay, I see the way George looks at you. You may not notice it but I do." George felt uneasy, was it that obvious. "Please promise me this. Any feelings you had for George in the past are gone." Georges breathing increased, Dream had feelings for me? Since when, he never showed them nor hinted it. Georges face began to burn, he wished they would leave the kitchen already, he wished that he had never listened to this conversation in the first place.

"I-" Dream paused. "Sophie can we talk about this somewhere private?" George felt relived, yet he wanted to know more. His face saddened when he heard Dreams bedroom door slam shut. He quickly departed from the closet, and raced back to his bedroom, closing his door with more grace than Dream. George turned towards his computer to see Bad and Sapnap waiting in the VC. Dream wasn't there yet.

---

sorry this is so short!! I will make the next chapter definitely longer!! Anyways- dream liked George pog?

word count: 877