12

"Wait George. Did I do something wrong?" Dream had got up, and put a firm grip onto George's shoulder. "What do you think Dream?" George shrugged off his hand, then stormed towards his room.

---

He collapsed onto his bed. His eyes stung already. The one person he loved, who he thought he had a chance with, just rejected him. He frowned, why couldn't he be happy with Cassy? He opened up his phone, reading through messages, replying to only a few. 

George exhaled, contemplating on leaving his room. He was definitely hungry. But he wouldn't want to accidentally bump into Dream. Screw it, he stumbled out of his bed, then made his way towards the kitchen. 

"George?" Shit, it was too late to turn around now. "Who's there?" He knew it was Dream, it was obvious it was him. 

"Dream," He replied coldly, George just shrugged it off. Its not like he cares, Dream doesn't love George, he never will. (romantically not friendly love) "Why are you up so late anyway?" George glanced down towards the microwave, it was 2AM. He hadn't realised it was that late. 

"Can't sleep." George made his way towards the fridge, only to be stopped by Dream. His hand was firmly placed on George's shoulder. "George, what did I do wrong?" He frowned. Dream knew George could never be mad at Dream, he was just teasing him now.

Dream placed his hand on George's jawline, tracing it. His stomach burst with butterflies, while his face tinted red. He cherished this moment, the way Dream's eyes locked with his. Both having not a care in the world, just mesmerised by each of their beauty. 

"No, no stop. I'm still mad at you. You cant just mess with my feelings, or whatever the fuck you're doing, and think it will all be okay." George abruptly pulled away, he watched Dream's face turn stiff. All emotions that were shown before, no longer visible. 

"What do you mean feelings?" Dream's voice lacked confidence. George realised what he had said. Had he just admitted his love towards Dream?

"It doesn't matter," His face lowered towards the ground, George's face now flushed with embarrassment. 

"George I was drunk. It didn't mean anything." The silence became increasingly loud. 

He walked passed Dream purposely ignoring Dream's comment for the time being, then headed towards the fridge. He grabbed some left over cake, that Cassy had brought over for the movie. 

"It's fine, I no longer have those feelings." George spat. It was a lie, he would never lose feelings for Dream. No matter what the did. Dream was George's first love, and he will be George's last. 

"Oh-," Dream looked dumbfounded, he hadn't expected George to be so open about his feelings from the past. "Wait George I-" But it was too late, George left the kitchen. 

He stormed into his room, closing the door with grace behind him. Before drowning his sorrows with cake. Cassy's cake. Time flew by, George just sat cradling himself. Dream hated George now, not only had George told Dream about his current feelings, but he had spoke in the past tense.

George glanced at his mirror, his eyes were red and blotchy. He was a mess. He opened his phone, scrolling through twitter. He hadn't tweeted in a while, so he brought himself to do it.

George @georgeNotFound

I couldn't sleep

He tossed his phone to the other side of his bed. Not caring for the responses, he didn't know why he tweeted that. He just felt Dream needed to know one way or another. 

"Georgie?" It was Sapnap, he knocked lightly on his door, then crept inside. "Sapnap close the door, it's to bright outside." George groaned. George had spent most of the night binge watching Netflix while savouring the cake. (It's like 8AM now)

Sapnap was quick to oblige. Shutting the door behind him, before lying onto the empty space next to George. "I saw your tweet," Sapnap broke the comfortable silence. "Was it because of Dream?" George frowned, how did he know?

"Maybe." He replied sternly. "George I heard the conversation you had with Dream last night. I tried to speak to Dream after you left, but he didn't want to speak." Dream was upset about the conversation too? He exhaled, why was everything so complicated? 

Why couldn't he be normal, and not have catch feelings for his best friend. 

"I- I never lost feelings for him Sap. I will always love him." George had never spoke to anyone about his feelings. Sapnap was taken back by George's quick response. "Then tell him that"

George shook his head, "I-I cant, what If he doesn't feel the same way? I don't want to loose him Sap." 

"You will never loose Dream. Dream would never let you go, he may be mad now. But I bet you he will be the first to apologise, even if It takes time." Sapnap comforted George. Then pulled George into a long awaited hug. George choked back tears. George allowed himself to burry his face into Sapnap's hoodie. He felt the most comforted than he had in a while. 

"Gogy, I'm going to make some break-fast, take your time to get ready, then come have some." He pulled away from George, then exited the room carefully. George frowned at the extra warmth being gone. 

-notification from George's phone-

He unlocked his phone, to be met by this.

George @GeorgeNotFound

I couldn't sleep

Dream @Dream

Replying to @GeorgeNotFound

Same 

---

poor gogy

word count: 908