10

The door to the entrance open and a familiar nurse steps outside, shaking his head when he sees the two man standing there in the snow.

"Seriously Louis..." There is a tone to his voice telling Harry that this isn't the first time that he have found Louis out here.

"I just needed some air."

"You could at least have told me where you were going and that Harry was going with you."

"Well you would have said no."

"Of course I would have, but you would have done it anyway and I wouldn't have to look around the whole hospital before coming out here to get you."

"Well what is the fun in that Zayn?" There is a smirk on Louis face, something that Harry haven't seen before, it's so playful... he likes this Louis. So relaxed and none bothered about everything happening around them.

"Just get inside its freezing." The two men listens to Zayn and make their way in to the hospital again. The warmth surrounding them when the door closes behind them.

"Dr. Whitlock will see you tomorrow Louis." Zayn say when they stop outside of his door, he smiles as an answer but both Zayn and Harry can see that it doesn't reach his eyes.

The night passes with Louis sitting on the couch flickering through different channels on the TV, Niall is still sleeping in his bed spreading out his body like a little kid.

"Morning." His voice is raspy when he opens his eyes and see the other man sitting on the couch. The circle under Louis eyes are a dead giveaway that he haven't slept, they are more visible than they usually are.

Niall leaves a few minutes later, needing to check on Liam in case something might have changed... Louis know it haven't, he checked an hour earlier.

"Louis." Dr. Whitlock comes in to view when she steps in to the room, giving him a smile.

She looks serious and when she explains to the man about what they are going to do today he realise why. She have no idea how to handle the tumour so she needs to be able to see it up close to be able to be able to see everything going on around it.

A surgery.

She can't guarantee that they will be able to figure it out, hell she can't even guarantee that he will wake up from the anaesthesia.

"Ashley will prepare you." Dr. Whitlock leaves him with that and he is left alone in the room again.

Lottie comes to visit him a couple of hours later, she always does when he is going in to surgery. They always say their goodbye's in case something goes wrong and it's the last time they see each other.

Harry wakes up when a nurse steps in to his room, sticking needles in his arm while he was having a nap. You would think they would wake you up but no.

He is literally awakened by the way they stick it in to his arm.

"What the hell?" He burst out, not prepared on the sharp object entering through his skin.

"Sorry Mr.Styles, we need to run some more tests." The nurse doesn't sound sorry... he don't bother with being any more careful with handling the star.

The nurse get all the blood he needs and then leaves Harry alone again, not able to go back to sleep.

He decides to go out and maybe see if anyone is spending some time in the room where they can hang out.

When he steps outside he stops in his tracks, down the hall they are rolling a bed with a figure he have come to know well, he looks tired and they have shaved his head.

"Louis?" The name leaves his mouth and the man in the bed turns to him.

"Bye Harry."

No, that is the only thing he can think about, not bye.

"See you later Louis."