14

The snow is falling while he is making his way to the bus stop, he regret that he didn't take the car but it's nothing he can do about it now. He usually doesn't mind winter but when it's just rain mixed in with snow it's like hell on earth.

He pulls the jacket closer to his body feeling how it's starting to soak through making his T-shirt underneat feel cold and uncomfortable. He tries to think about something else but it's just one of those things that when you notice it you just can't stop thinking off.

He looks up at the grey sky letting the snow hit his face, leaving a wetness when it melts against his warm skin.

The sky is crying, it's actually quite fitting considering the reason he had to come here.

He looks down on his phone and realize that the bus is late and that he will need to stand out in the cold for longer than he wanted.

He wasn't even suppose to work today, not that it's really work, more support. He have been with these people since the beginning, and he have grown really fond of them.

When he got the call it wasn't even a question if he was going to come in again or not, he can't just leave them with one of the new nurses getting the awful news.

It's the worst part of the job, but he should be better at it than he is.

A tear slips down his cheek and he wipes it away with his cold hand.

A few storeys up a sad boy is sitting just looking out of the window, not able to take in what is actually happening. He sees The bus arrive, and then Zayn getting on it.

He follows it with his eyes until he can't see it anymore, the snow mixed rain hits the window leaving streaks of water.

When he was younger he used to sit in his parents car watching the raindrops on the window, he would pick one and pretend it was competing with the other drops who would make it first to the bottom.

A small knock on his door snaps him out of his thoughts making him move his head from the cold window, leaving him with an empty feeling on his forehead.

"Hi... can I come in?" The words leave his mouth so quietly and soft that he wouldn't hear it if it wasn't for the fact that you could drop a pin and hear it, the silence is so loud.

Their eyes meet and just like every other time it's like times stop, when he looks in to those mesmerising green eyes nothing seems to move around them, it's like everything stops for them just for a few seconds.

A small nod is the only answer that the man needs for him to enter the room, sitting down on the couch together with him.

Harry looks at Louis face, even though the light are out he can see those electric blue eyes, their sad and puffy but still as magical.

No words leave either of them, scared of breaking the silence and making it all more real.

Louis turn his face back to the window watching the sky feel the same pain he is.

Harry doesn't know what to do, all he wants is to take the pain away, but no matter what he does, nothing will.

He moves his hand closer to Louis, hesitating a little before he lets his skin come in contact with the other mans. He is so scared that he will break him even more.

The feeling of his warm hand surprises Louis, but in a good way, he doesn't feel as alone.

Their finger intertwine and the just sit there in the dark room looking at the grey sky, letting the loudness of the silence surround them.

I'm starting to feel a more comfortable writing on my phone, but hopefully I will have my computer back soon.

Btw thank you all for still hanging around reading this story even though I took a break for so long, it really means so much to me.