28

^Song mentioned in the chapter ^

—————

After a while Louis decide to stand up from the bed and sit down beside Harry on the couch. He is writing things in his journal and Louis is curious what the younger man is thinking off.

Harry closes his notebook where he have written down some song ideas, nothing complete. He sometimes only have a couple lines that he needs to get down on paper.

Louis takes the guitar that is standing up beside the couch, resting on the wall very dangerously considering it doesn't have a stand.

"Will you play me something?" Louis hands the guitar to Harry before he can even answer yes or no.

"Come here..." it's only a whisper but Louis hears him, he lean his back against Harry's chest. Harry's long legs resting on either side of him.

Harry puts down the guitar in Louis lap, it's defiantly not the most practical way to play guitar, but the feeling of Louis warmth against him makes it so worth it.

He starts strumming a little, flinching at how out of tune it is. After he have tuned it to the best of his abilities he starts playing the chords to the song he and his sister used to watch their mother and Robin dance around the kitchen to.

"Dirty old river, must you keep rolling, Flowing into the night?" the way he softly sings the words close to Louis ear makes a shiver go through his body. He have heard Harry play before but this is different.

The words leave Harry's lips so effortlessly and the memories of his childhood makes a small smile appear.

Louis is mesmerised by the way Harry's long fingers are moving so effortlessly over the strings.

"Waterloo Sunset, They are in paradise..." Harry lets the last strum of the Guitar flow through the room.

They stay in silence for a while just taking in each other's company, Louis can feel Harry's heartbeat against his back, he is sure that his own heart is beating at the same speed.

He takes the guitar out of Harry's hand slowly putting it down beside them on the floor. He turns around, not as graceful as he wish.

When their eyes meet everything Louis can think of is how he want to stay in this moment with Harry forever.

Louis leans in and presses his lips against Harry's, something he have wanted to do since the last time that they kissed.

The fact that they haven't talked a lot since that night when they shared an intimate moment doesn't matter right now.

Everything that matters is how the way their lips blend together like colours creating a beautiful painting. Louis can feel how Harry is smiling against his lips, a smile that is contagious.

Their teeth kind of crashes in to each other making them stop kissing. Both of them are grinning like fools, and when they look at each other they just burst out in laughter.

Neither of them can actually pin point what's so funny but the sound is filling up the room.

Zayn hears the laughter before he enters the room, a smile on his face when he finds the two men on the couch cuddling up to each other while wearing the biggest smiles.

"Hi!" Louis is still smiling when he looks up and sees the nurse standing in the doorway.

"You got visitors." A secretive smile is on Zayn's face

"What time is it?" Harry asks, surprised that anyone would visit in the middle of the night.

"It's only eight."

Louis follows Zayn out of the room, closing the door behind him, but first he flashes a smile to Harry and give him a little wink.

He hears muffled voices when he comes closer to his room, and tears of happiness starts to fall from his eyes when he sees the people in his room.

Completely speechless and overwhelmed he falls in to their arms sobbing.