23

The laughter dies down towards the early hours of the morning, Agnes is laying in her bed just scrolling through TikTok while Louis still is seated on the couch.

"I've missed you." Agnes says with a smile.

"Right back at you." Louis looks out and see that the snow mixed rain fall down outside.

They stay in silence and after a while the girl in the bed starts to breathe heavier, Louis looks at her sleeping body and then at the clock, realising that it's almost three in the morning.

He stands up and walks over to Agnes, pulls the blanket up over her and leaves a small kiss on her forehead before he moves over to the door, taking away the chair and stepping out in the to fully lit hallway.

His eyes takes a while to adjust to the new light, he then walks down the hallway, trying not to catch anyones attention.

He knows that the nurses usually is walking the halls so he probably should go back to his room.

But instead of doing so he decides to move down the hallway until he reaches Harry's room.

He opens the door slowly only to see that the lights are turned off, he looks around the room only to make sure that Harry's mother isn't there.

When he realises that she isn't he steps in to the room and closes the door behind himself.

He can still feel the buzz from the alcohol still in his system, so with the extra liquid courage in his blood he moves over to the bed.

Harry wakes up confused when he feels another body slip in under the covers beside him.

He looks over and even in the dark he can see the outlines of Louis.

"Don't mind me, go back to sleep." Louis lets out a small little giggle when he says it.

"Are you... drunk?" Harry feels even more confused because how the hell did he manage to get drunk in the hospital.

"Just a little tipsy." Louis answers, moving himself closer to the other man. The heat from his body is setting Harry on fire.

Louis rest his head on Harry's chest letting his fingers move over his naked torso, leaving a trail of tingles on Harry's body.

Harry closes his eyes only focusing on the way the other man is touching him, the gentle touch is driving him absolutely crazy.

Louis can't help himself so he leans in and leaves tiny kisses on Harry's chest, feeling accomplished when the younger man lets out a small moan.

The world outside can wait, because right now all the two men want to do is to stay there in the bed forever under the cover of darkness.