12

Missed me?
I don't really have an excuse for being away for so long more than that life have been in the way and inspiration haven't been there...
But things are looking up so hopefully I will update a little more...

Also sorry if this isn't as good as the rest of chapters, my computer have broken down so I have to write on my phone which isn't something I'm used to.

The room is dark when Harry opens his eyes the only light visible is from the moon that is shining through the window.

Louis is nowhere to be find but the way that the covers on the bed are messed up makes him think that he did leave by himself, which means he is awake.

After gathering his thoughts some he finally stands up getting ready to find Louis, he doesn't even know where to begin to look for the blue eyed man. He opens the door and have to blink a couple of times giving his eyes some time to adjust to the bright lights that are in the hallway.

"So you're saying that even with your bad breathing you could out run me if there was a lion?" The voice comes from the room nextdoor, the door is halfway open and he decide that his best bet is to look in there if Louis happens to be involved in the conversation.

When he opens the door and look inside he realise that there are four people in there, Louis is one of them.

"You're awake, I didn't want to wake you up and this idiot decided to wake up when you were sleeping." Louis laughs out a little, making a small hand gesture towards the bed where the man who have been breathing with the help of machines are currently sitting up in.

"Harry, nice to meet you I'm Liam" Liam who haven't really had the chance to meet Harry properly say and give a small little wave to the man in the doorway.

"Nice to meet you too, these two have told me a lot about you."

"Only good things I hope." Liam laughs a little but it sounds more like just air coming out.

"Like there is good things to tell." Louis says with a joking tone to his voice.

Niall laugh fills the room and Harry realise that it's the first time he have heard Niall properly laugh.

Zayn stands up from the chair beside Niall and starts walking over to the door, it's strange for the boys to see him in other clothes than his work clothes.

"Well I'm heading home, need to get some sleep before coming back here to handle all of you guys." He jokes when he walks to the door. When he passes Harry he puts a hand on his shoulder giving it a little squeeze, almost like he is reassuring him that it's actually real.

The four boys that are left alone spend the whole night talking, it's really obvious that the tension that have been in the air while Liam been out has lifted. Harry can see a visible difference in the way Louis acts now.

They are sitting beside each other on the very uncomfortable couch that is seated by the window in Liam's room. Niall is currently sitting beside Liam in the bed showing him stupid memes on his phone, making Liam laugh together at some of the dark humour.

Louis can't really concentrate on anything else than that he is sitting so close to Harry that he can feel the warmth from his body even though that they aren't touching, if he just moved a little their arms would be touching.

But neither of them move, they sit there painfully aware of that if they just move a little bit that their skin would meet and probably set itself on fire.

The sun starts to rise outside the window and Niall stretches a little before rubbing his eyes.

"I think I will head to bed, my old body needs a nap." He says hugging Liam one last time before leaving the room to walk back to his own place.

"We should probably get some sleep too" Louis say, and Harry nods even though the last thing he wants is to leave Louis, there is just something about him that makes him feel more alive than ever.

"I think I will catch a shower before heading to bed." Harry says and smiles over to Louis, he gets a small smile back and they part ways outside of Louis room.

Harry walks back to his room and opens the door to the small bathroom that is linked to it. He turns on the water and locks the door behind him, making sure no one will disturbe him.

After getting undressed he steps in to the hot water, letting it fall all over his body, leaving his curls wet and heavy.

He closes his eyes and all he can see is blue eyes, he can't get the imagine of Louis out of his head.

His hand slowly moves down his body until it reaches its destination, slowly starting to move it, still have his eyes closed imagining that the fingers wrapped around him isn't his own.

A small moan leaves his mouth and he feels that nice tingly feeling, so he slows down letting it go down a little before he continues. He isn't quite ready to be done imagining yet.

Louis toss and turn in his bed, trying to ignore his boyish instincts, he knows it's normal and all that, but he is in a hospital.

Sure it's pretty much his home for the next couple of weeks so it wouldn't be completely out of character to get a good rub in.

After a while of trying to ignore it he decides against his own mind and walks over to the bathroom, locking the door behind him.
This is literally the only place you can be alone without having to worry that someone will burst in and see.

He sits down on the lid of the toilet and unlocks his phone, searching for the website that he have visited way too many times.
The videos pops up on the screen and he starts scrolling through them trying to find a good one.

Something about all the girls isn't appealing to him anymore so he decides to press the category for gay and the first thing he is greeted with is a video of a man who looks similar to Harry, sure he can see it's not him... but in his mind he can't help but imagine it being him.

Louis let's his hand find it's way inside of his underwear slowly starting to touch himself while watching the video, imagining that it's actually Harry touching him.

Airy breaths are leaving his mouth while he move his hand faster feeling the euphoric feeling take over his body.