Chapter 10"Dealing with the angry mate!!

Sorry for the wait, had a very nasty case of the flu, this will be my last update till around Dec 27, because I am going home for christmas, and will have NO interent access.

So enjoy this update please, please comment and vote please!!!!

Chapter 10"Dealing with the Angry mate!!

Piers point of view.

Well you get the idea of how it turn out when your future husband(seriously hating that name), feel when your drunk mate said his equipment was used wrong. You get the idea how piss off he is....

And damm my drunk mouth!!! Now I am literally lock in Zero and Hope bedroom. You think I can just walk out, well Lucifer put CHAINS on the door. And have since been gone, with glowing red eyes.

But get this, he was not angry at me!!! He angry at his brother thinking he was going to steal me, that why he put the chains, so that Michael could not come anywhere near me!

And the only reason I know this was because behind that chain door, i can hear Lucifer trying to kill his brother. All the noise is partically keeping me up.

"ZERO!!!!" I shouted in the ceiling as I cover my head with the pillow to block the noise.

"WHAT!!" Zero shouted in, looking annoy.

"Take me out of here!!"

"No way, my father was pretty clear that if I take you away, he would do unimaginal horror to my mate, sorry Piers, but you ARE on your own!!" Zero trace away after that.

"AGH!!!" Piers got out of bed and bang on the door" LUCIFER!!! KEEP IT DOWN!!!!"

The noise stop, Piers sigh in relief, but only for a moment because I heard the door be unchain from the other side, then Lucifer open the door.

"Piers.." Lucifer smile, and it sent shiver of fear, because Lucifer was showing Teeth!" I will deal with you when I am done.."

Lucifer shut the door, and again Piers heard the chains being relock.

"Again..I am SOO banning drinks for the rest of my afterlife.."Piers shiver as he went back under the cover, at least it was quiet because now Piers could get to sleep..