Chapter 4: Taken against my will !!

Hello, sorry for the wait, please enjoy this update.

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 4: Taken against my will !!

Piers point of view.

As I finally manage to get out of the Lucifer hands, I trip over something hard an landed straight forward.....on a bed???

Lucifer sigh" You ok.."

"I think so.." I mutter as I straighten up and started to see that it was not a bed, but a sofa I landed on, as I look around, I frown in dissaproval.

"What!!" Lucifer said at the express in my face.

"You seriously live here." Disgust cover my voice.

"What it not all bad." Lucifer protested, although it sounded weak.

"Not bad!!  This place is a freaken pig nest!!!"

It was true, their were garbage piling up everywhere, the sinks were full, dust were everywhere, and their even cobweb on the ceiling..and woulden't you know it...

"SPIDERS!!" I scream as I jump back in Lucifer arms, looking at horror at the creepy crawly.

"Your afraid of spiders!" Lucifer sounded surprise.

"You try liking spiders when a tarantula crawls up your shirt!!" I shutter at the childhood memory.

"So. then I guest I better get cleaning." Lucifer grumble.

"You did not seriously ask that stupid question, I don't care if you are Satan himself, you are the most lazy ass man in the whole underworld."

Lucifer eyes brows rose as he see Piers let out the steam.

"You are lucky that you are my mate, I would have sent anyone to the inferno for telling me off." Lucifer growls in my ears, as I shutter and try to control my hard on, I felt Lucifer own Hard on.

"You like this.." Lucifer rub his hard on against me, as I groan out, I try to remember why I was disgusted.

"I am not going to have sex with you.." I groan out as I felt Lucifer mouth on my neck.

"Well it looks like you will.."Lucifer growls.

Before Lucifer could have done anything, I was pull away from Lucifer, as I turn around, I froze when I look in to a very identical man.

"Lucifer, shame to attack in this kind of dump." The look alike growls to Lucifer.

"Oh screw you Michael" Lucifer grab hold of my collar and try to pull me, but Michael had a goos grip..wait..Michael.

"Your Michael! The Archangel!!" I shoouted, my eyes going wide with wonder.

"Yes..I am Michael, Lucifer twin, and the bettter looking one if I say so myself." Michael smirk in Lucifer direction.

"Oh screw you!! Piers, don't get too close to him, you are mine." Lucifer growls out.

I sigh" Can you talk sense into your brother about his poor communitations."

"What about this dump??" Michael frown.

"That too, and do me so kindly and take me far away from him." I batted my eyelashes, hearing Lucifer growl, in ways, that is turning me on.

"Don't tempt the beast, Lucifer will try to kill me, although he would be the one dead." Michael said as he threw me to the side, as I landed on the sofa, I heard Lucifer and Michael hitting each other...or trying to anyway.

As I see the brothers fighting, I was trying to figure out why Michael started the attack.

When I felt someone arm slide around me, I jump up.

"Shh, it only me." Zero mutter. as he see his uncle and father fight.

"What is going on here??" . Wincing as Lucifer took a hookshot to the face.

"My uncle and father always love to fight, it helps let go of anger and so forth," Zero explain as he whistle when Lucifer did a upperpunch.

I rolled my eyes" Can you take me out of this dump. I am already freaken angry at your father!!"

"You know if I take you away, Lucifer would do a VERY naughty comeback at you."

"I don't freaken care, just take me far away from him as possible." I grab onto Zero arm, as Zero did his shadow trick the last I saw was Lucifer face, and he was PISSED!

0000000000000000000000000000000000

"Oh Piers..." Lucifer grab Michael arm, and throw him through the wall" You should have known better..you better be prepare for my wrath....."

Well what you think, sorry if it rush, so what you think Lucifer would do, please comment and vote please. And the next chapter would be out sooner!!