Chapter 27 This is Not Goodbye, this is a new Beginning

I said it might be 2 more chapters, but I'm afraid it will be the final chapter to this series, but on a more positive note, I can start on book 4, Michael & Grim story, and from the comment and votes, I can see alot of people will(hopefully) Love this new book.

So here the finale of Piers/Lucifer!

Chapter 27 This is Not Goodbye, this is a new Beginning

2 month later........300 attacks, 257 black eyes, 10 bullet holds, and a boot up the Ass.....to Grim.

"This is pretty entertaining..." Piers and Hope sat down in front of the slide-show , going through what Michael call, the best and worst trip to the Human World.

"And this is me, at the Grand Canyon.....tieing Grim up to a mule, and push them off a cliff...teach him for sneaking in my bedroom..." Michael tisk as he goes to the next slide.

"This is me at the beautiful Niagara falls, I wanted to say the night, but Grim had to pop up and do a proposal to me as we are on the boat....."

"That sound romantic.." Hope sigh.

Michael flick to the next slide" And here Grim 5 minutes later in a barrel going down Niagara Falls.....you can pretty much guess what I said..."

"Why does the barrel said" Go to Hell" Piers look at the picture.

"It was my way saying no.." Michael flip to the next slide" And my last vacation in the human world, the beautiful Eiffel Tower...thinking I will enjoy the Sky's...instead....."

"Instead what?" Piers was biting his lips.

"Grim appear again, saying" Marry me or else you will regret it..."

"And what did you do.."

"I rob the louvre, took the Mona Lisa, panted it on Grim...he currently in Prison awaiting his Trial.."

"Couldn't he just escape.." Piers said confuse.

"I panted some Anti-Demon Crystals in his Prison so he can't use his powers during his time their....although he did sent some mail from his prison..."

"And what did they say!?" Hope pick up and box and open it to see it pack full of mail.