Chapter 14:Hot and Heavy with Lucifer

I am SOOOOO Sorry for the late update, I am back in school taking 6 college classes, so my update will only happen on saturday till i Can find time to update twice a week, very sorry for this, but i need my time to get good grades, so i Hope to have your support, and I will try to update as soon as I get the time. Thank you for understanding.

Dedicated to IlanitHarary :D

Chapter 14:Hot and Heavy with Lucifer

Piers sneeze as he try to adjust himself on Lucifer bed, and was in so much relief to see Lucifer not here.

"DAMM IT PIERS!!! LET ME IN!!!" Lucifer was growling though the door.

Piers huff" Go away, can I at least sleep without you hounding the door...damm my head is killing me......."

Piers moan as he try again to go down in the cover, feeling a little bit irritated that Lucifer was trying to have sex with him despite him being a little drunk from Lucifer "Beast" episode...seriously, does the man do not know the words No, and SCREW you...

Jesus it like talking to a brick wall......but that is just insulting, for the brick wall, because at least it have a personally instead that oversex, overbearing, arrogant, hung like a horse God.......ok, what was I doing....oh yeah, TRYING to sleep.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP LUCIFER!! This man needs his sleep, so STOP acting like a over bearing idoit that you are and sleep on the sofa!!!"

"What right do you have to say that about me!!!!!" Lucifer sounded surprise, not angry.

"Because I am the one who in control wheather you want to have any more sex with me, so listen well..."

"Damm....your becoming more comferable with me to call me out.."Lucifer sounded....proud. I swear, he is making me want to bang my head against the wall!!

"GOODNIGHT LUCIFER!!"I shouted as I lay my head down.

"Night love, pleasent dreams.."Lucifer sounded........happy for some reason. Which does not make any sense since he try to keep me up.

"As sleep came close, the last I feel is ghostly arms pulling me in to a dark dream.