Chapter 22 Sorry for the wait!!!!

SO Sorry for the wait! I had to go to the hospital on the case of a bruise ribs...long story short, was in so much pain that I stay their for the last few days, so on the case of me paying some heavy medical bills, I could not be on, so sorry for the wait!!

Please enjoy this update, please comment and vote, and I will try my best to finish this story so I can start working on book number 4!!! So hope you are exicted as I am, so please comment and vote, thanks for the support.

Chapter 22"Piers had enough!!!

Piers was in total dispair as he see Lucifer very much demand everyone around them, for the wedding of the century...and what is crossing Piers mind is this....what did he did to deserve this hell!!!

Currenlty now, Piers was look glum at the empty Rum bottle as Lucifer was demanding he have this at the wedding, that at the wedding....all the while Piers was having one hell of a headache.

"I think we are done for the day.." Lucifer sigh as he sees the wedding coordinator was writing down all the information Lucifer was saying at a fast rate.

"Thank god..." Piers mutter.

Lucifer look back annoy" Their no god here, when are you ever going to stop saying that...."

"Well excuse me for saying it, I mean, look at this!! You are really getting serious over a wedding I am not to happy about!!"

Piers don't care if Lucifer gets angry, anything was better then being docile while Lucifer just demand what he wants.

Lucifer eyesbrows raise as the wedding coordinator quielty left the couple.

"I don't want a wedding!! Why can't you understand, wedding and me REALLY do not mixed!!" Piers stood up as he glare at Lucifer.

"Well, how else can I show the world that you are mine!!!" Lucifer pout.

"Is that the only reason you want this damm wedding, showing me that I am yours!!! That just PERFECT, what next, me wearing a collar..." Piers said with a scaratic smile.

"No...look what over their!!" Lucifer pointed, the mintue Piers look, Lucifer snap his hand, and one of the packages that was in the corner dissapper.....not so obvious -_-

"Are you just trying to not be a idiot..." Piers looks back at Lucifer with a glare.