Chapter 21 Wedding Details.....from Hell!

Thank you all so much for the comments and votes, so here is the next chapter, please comment and vote please :D

Chapter 21 Wedding Details..from Hell!

"THANK GOD!!" Piers stood up streathing his arms" The soreness is gone" As Piers hold up the somehow very like battle Axe.

"Why,  thank you.." Ares give a playful wink, making Loki and Light rolled their eyes.

"Jackass.." Loki mutter as he lay his sword next to Piers" If you want Lucifer to suffer more, aim for his nut sack, it will make any god scream in agony."

Ares, Light, and Hope Flinch in response.

"Oh, I plan to get him when he least expect it..." Piers purrs as he run his hands over the shiny weapons.

"Part of the bond saids that the mates will take part of thier other half personally..." Hope mutter.

"And Piers definitely gotten Lucifer sick sense of humor..." Ares sigh." Although, what did Lucifer got in return from Piers...."

"A alcoholic...A sex fiend....in other words, a Slut..." Loki duck as Piers took a swing for his head.

"Screw you! If you want to say who a slut, tell that to Michael so call mate Grim, He a Manwhore!1"

"Great, thanks for the nice intro.." Grim step in, looking a bit bruise.....

"Well it true,,,what are you doing here..and not at the hospital..." Piers mutter the last part.

"What you think! I am here to get my man, so where is Michael..." Grim made look beaten down, but why is he wearing a Tuxedo.....

"OH HELL NO, you are going to propose to Michael!1" Piers shouted out, every male look at Grim as if he had two heads..

"Smart.....and yes.." Grim did not denied it., as he pull on his tie." And Michael better appriate me wearing this god-forsaken dog suit...."

Both Ares and Loki glare at Grim, and Grim just shrugged it off.