Chapter 3 : Oh what to do!!!

Sorry for the delay, Hope you like this update.

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 3: Oh what to do!!!

Well after that happen when meeting with the bane of my exsitants, I pretty much try to escape, however it did not turn out as plan.

By that, I mean Lucifer would not let go of me, literally!!!

"Um....would you mine letting me go.." I mutter as I try not to feel affect with the hard body press closely to me.

"Why??" Lucifer eyes narrow" You will try to escape, and I cannot let that happen."

"Father.." Zero voice said a little louder to gain Lucifer attention" I think you should let Pier go.."

"What right do you have to say that to me.." Lucifer sounded amuse" Don't forget your rank, I don't care if you are my son, I will punish you."

"Don't make me get Michael.." Zero smirk as Lucifer loss his cocky smile.

Lucifer pull away from me, senting Zero a angry look.

"You play dirty.." Lucifer mutter.

"I learn from the best." Zero sent Lucifer back a evil smile.

Hope return, holding a tray of drinks, looking confuse at both Lucifer and Zero.

"Lucifer, what a pleasent surprise." Hope said as he set the tray down, and when he look at me. Hope frown. " what wrong Piers??"

"Nothing!!" I said as I lost the strengh in my legs and quickly sat down, looking real weary of Lucifer.

"If you say so, so Lucifer, what are you going to do with Piers?" Hope looks at Lucifer.

"Oh, I can think of 48 positions I want Piers to be doing.." Lucifer purrs, making Hope blush and Zero look away.

As for me, now I can think of 48 good reasons of why I want to leave.(Note: the 48 positions means different sex positions.)

"Lucifer!! What gotten into you." Hope said, Zero sigh and I blush.

"Piers is my destined one." Lucifer said as he look at me, his gaze has so much lust I had to look away, it was too embrassing.

"Really!!" Hope sounded shock and happy." How can you tell!!"

"My power to read the soul, and right now I am seeing Piers is the other half." Lucifer came a little closer to me, if it wasen't for my legs feeling really weak, I would have try to escape.

"NO!!!!" I shouted, finaling managing to say something, Lucifer, Zero and Hope look at me in shock.

"I don't care if you are the devil, their is no way in hell I would have a relationship with you!!" I shouted, feeling real damm proud of myself.

When Lucifer eyes turn red, I literally lost my voice as fear clog my lungs.

"You have any idea who you are talking to, mortal, I can easily kill you with a snap of my fingers." Lucifer voice darken.

Yet somehow I still manage to find my voice.

"Go ahead, sent me to the inferno, I rather burn then to have a relationsehip with you." I shouted as I stood up and look straight into those demonic red eyes.

Zero laughs and Hope look impress, and Lucifer..look taken back.

"Very brave, never in all my aeon do I hear a mortal not talk back to me." Lucifer sounded impress as his eyes turn back to black.

Why do I have an urge to run up to him and kiss him!!

"You are definitely Lucifer Destined one, only a Destined one can never be afraid of their other half." Zero said as he won't stop laughing.

"Yeah right" Hope roll his eyes" Don't believe Zero, I was really afraid of him when we first met?"

"You were,and I am so happy that you got over it" Zero said, pride in his voice.

"If that what help you sleep at night, then what say do I got in this" Hope said, senting me a secret smile as he hurry away.

Zero stop laughing as he look pale" Hey! What does that mean, Hope..." Zero hurry after Hope, leaving me all alone with the man who both scare me, and make me angry.

"So what now.." I said when all Lucifer did was stare at me.

"Get to know each other." Lucifer smile as he literally disapper before my eyes.

"where...."

When I felt someone arm around me, I knew it was Lucifer.

"Just to let you know now, their no where you can hide that I cannot find you, you literally have no where else to go."Lucifer rub his body on my back.

I bit out the moan that almost threathen to escape my lips.

"You know Piers, I would love to get to know you better.." Lucifer purrs near my ear.

"And I would love to go through my afterlife in peace!!" I replay back.

"Stop acting so damm difficult and just accept your new destiny, and it lies with me."

"I don't want to be with you, I don't love you, and you cannot make me love you, it a thing call free will, so pick up a damm book and learn it, you overbearing prince of darkness!!"

"First of all, I am the KING of Darkness, and second, learn to show some respect." Lucifer had a slight smile on his face.

Piers close his eyes, taking deep breathes, as he reopen them, Piers look grim.

"I really need to have some piece of mind." Piers mutter as he look around" where do I go from here.."

"Simple, you live with me form now on.'

Before Piers could do anything, Lucifer summon shadows around them, and both Piers and Lucifer were gone.

A second after Lucifer and Piers were gone, a glowing light came out of the window, and a very close look alike of Lucifer appear out of the light.

"Brother, what did you do this time.......

So ending it from here, I am still in so much pain from going to the denist, so I am happy that i written this much, sorry if it wasn't any longer.

So who do you think that man is, if you read the last two books, then you guys already know who it is, anyway please comment and vote please