Chapter 2 Are you a Angel, or are you a Devil?

Hello readers, I was REALLY surprise to see so many  comments and votes from the last chapter, in a real good way, so here is the next chapter, I really hope you like it.

On the side is the Sexy Lucifer, so hope you like it :())

Please comment and vote please

Chapter 2 Are you a Angel, or are you a Devil?

So basically after having that conversation with Zero, Zero lead me(or rather force me) to follow him towards the city in the distance.

To pass some time, I started to ask some questions.

“Zero, if this is Hell…I mean, the underworld, then tell me, why is there no flaming inferno??”

“ Not everyone who comes to the underworld deserve it, the underworld is made out of 3 levels, the City, Limbo, and of course the hell you were talking about, the inferno, that where the truly evil being are sent to.”

“Um..” ok, he got me confuse.

Zero sigh” The city is where all humans started at, no matter if they are priest to the lowest gangster,they all start out coming toward the City, that where they will met Lucifer, and he will look into your past and see through your soul, and from their on, he will give the human a choice weather to stay in the City, or go to the land beyond, call the land of life, you might as know it as Heaven.”

“So he gives humans a choice!!” I said surprise.

“Don’t jump to conclusion, he only give that choice to humans of pure heart, meaning he have no regret of his life, if say a gangster have no regret of his life, then Lucifer will look into his soul to determine if he disserve an afterlife, if he sees a soul beyond corrupted, then it is straight to the Inferno.”

“Oh..” I shiver at the thought of being burn for eternity.

“Rapist, murders, molesters, is an automatic Inferno, if a prisoner is sent here who was accuse of a crime and were innocent, then the people who really committed the crime will be suffering ten times as worse. “

“In ways, that a relief, so then Mike would have gone to the inferno either way since he murder me..”

“Yes, he would have, so when you meet Lucifer, he will see how pure hearted you are, if you have like some sins that are not too serious, then you will stay here in the city, but don’t worry, you will like it here, it like the human world, we have schools, jobs, fairs, clubs, library, we even have churches from the priest in the world of life.”

“Can we ever go to the world of life??” I said, curious.

“Sure you can, people who have loves one in the land of life, and vice versa, would not want to be separated, so people who live in the city can always visit the land of life if they have special permission from the gods…..”

“Gods!! Their really is gods!!” I could not help my surprise.

Zero laughs a little as we finally reach a very talk skyscraper building in the middle of the city, I gotten so interested in talking with Zero I have not notice that we reach our destination.

“You will soon learn more as you live here, or their, anyway, follow me.” Zero said as we walk in through the sliding door. I was mildly surprise to see regular people in suits around me, talking in conversations, although some of them stood out, mostly because some of the people here were wearing the same dark robe Zero was wearing.

As we walk toward the elevator, I felt Zero land landed on my shoulder, despite his hand being so warm, I felt a chill went down my spine.

“You are properly the  first human ever to not be screaming his head off  at the touch of the angel of death.” Zero said surprise.