Chapter 12"Kidnap?"

Here is my last story update of the new year, so please enjoy, and thank you soooo much for leaving so many comments and vote from the last chapter, really makes me sooo happy.

Dedicate this chapter to Rainwinter1 :D

Please comment and vote please!!!

Chapter 12"Kidnap?"

Michael sneeze as he felt a shiver went down his spine, as if someone was talking about him behind his back.

"My head is killing me.."Piers moan as Michael was holding a ice pack over Piers forehead.

"Well that what happen when you drunk down a bottle of Lucifer best Wine bottle.."Michael tsked.

"That was the only drink he had..and you would be drinking if you were a crew toy for a giant beast..."Piers shutter.

"Well I did had a drink, but unlike you mortals, I never can get drunk, even if I drink a boat load of alcohol...."

"I took it you did that.." Piers look curious as he attempted to get up.

"Actually, Lucifer did that, and he partically give the humans a heart attack....and of course encourage them to see if they could drink that amount....I think that was during the time of the so call black plauge during he middle ages.."

"I thought that was due to the fog of disease!!"Piers eyes widden.

"Well that thanks to the gods for using that method to hide all the drunks...it was a bad time for the human race.."Michael shake his head.

Piers took off the ice pack as he sat up"And that reminds me, where the hell is Lucifer?"

"Taking care of a problem that been following me."Michael said dryly as he got up and pace around.

"You got a problem??"