Chapter 24 "The horny mate, why!!

Sorry for late update, my spring term is almost done, so grades come before writing, so sorry for the wait, hope you like this update, please comment and vote please.

Chapter 24" The horny mate, why!!

"NO. LUCIFER!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!" Piers push with all his strength to try and get the horny bastard away from him, and of course, it not working out great!!

"You always struggle..." Lucifer pout as he push his body(still in clothes) against Piers very nude body against the tile wall. And so just to be clear, they are in the master bathroom, so this is a VERY uncomfortable situation.

"Can you at LEAST take this to the bedroom, I am COLD to be standing like this.." Piers shiver, trying to not shiver, you try not to shiver if you are still wet from the bath!!

"Why? Because from my point of view, your nipples look so hard..." Lucifer move his hands over Piers nipples at that point, and Piers shiver, but he wonder if it was the cold, or the if it was the man that made him shiver?

Lucifer eyes darken, that Pier bit back the fear that boom out of nowhere.

"I can sense your fear.....why are you afraid?" Lucifer lean forward and look straight in Piers eyes,

"Your eyes.....they are pure black now..." Piers lean as far as he can, but remember that he can't move back anymore.

"Must mean my beast is so very close..." Lucifer smile evilly as his mouth was inches away from Piers" But don't worry, he won't appear, I am still in control."

Piers have nothing to say, not even when Lucifer softly press his lips against his, and for once, Piers did not push away, nor did he put up a fight,

Lucifer pull off, look shock and a bit concern" What wrong, why aren't you putting up a fight."

Piers sigh, relieve to see Lucifer eyes go back to normal." I don't know, even I get tried of putting up a fight..."

Lucifer mouth drop." What did you say?"

"I said even I do get tried of fighting, seems no matter what I do, it does not effect you.." Piers shutter again." Can you please get me a towel, I am very cold...."