END

I am sorry if you hoped for an update, but this is just an author's note! But do keep reading if you are interested in reading more of my works!

First of all, thank you so much for reading and enjoying this story. It has taken me so long to FINALLY finish it, and honestly the only reason I did is you guys! To all you readers who have made my day so many times, thank you. I could not just leave this and not let you know that they ended up happy, so I wrote you the ending of the story. I hope you enjoyed!

I had a lot planned for this story, but lost momentum, and even though I had a lot of fun with it, it was time for me to say goodbye to it too. I won't return to wattpad in the near future, I probably won't return at all which is why I'm leaving my ao3 linked here if you would like to keep reading my stuff and support me.

This is all I have to say for now. It was a wonderful time I had on here, thank you for making it that.

ao3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/yoonwardy (username: yoonwardy, you can easily find me by searching for that or by pressing the small link button in the bottom of this update it will take you directly there, it is called external link)

org/users/yoonwardy (username: yoonwardy, you can easily find me by searching for that or by pressing the small link button in the bottom of this update it will take you directly there, it is called external link)