FOURTEEN

While the water in kettle started to boil, the sound of it heating up soon filling the room, he started to sort the papers out. Homework in a pile for itself, he realised just how much school the younger had to deal with and he quietly applauded himself for dropping out, bills in another one, and in a third he put all the papers he didn't know what the younger was supposed to do with. Here he included all the crumbled pieces that laid around, along with everything as coffee-stained newspapers to registration papers for doctors' appointments. Slowly but rather steadily he worked through all the papers and books he could find around the kitchen, and at his third cup of coffee he had nearly sorted them out, the piles high and towering above the table. He didn't find any other drawings in the pile. Which he didn't find any teeny tiny bit sad at all. Of course not.

Grabbing an open envelope, he poured out the content of it, now having developed a steady pattern of how to sort the papers. Skimming the spotless white sheet of paper, except the letters that was littering the page of course, he was about to put it down on the pile of bills softly humming in the back of his throat. But then he froze and quickly yanked it back into his eyesight reading the words again, which was beginning to circulate around in his head. 

"Dear Jeon Jungkook. You have over the years proved yourself to be an excellent tenant, never damaging our facilities and consistantly paying early. But we have come to notice your lack of doing thereof the last months. Therefore, we sadly have to annouce that if you don't pay the rent for the last three months by the 28th of November we will have to insist that you will loose the right to be a tenant here. If you happen to have any further questions about the dismissal of your rented premisies, please contact us. 

Sincerely, Festa apartments".

If the brunette had not payed yet, it was because he couldn't. That was for sure. Jungkook always paid his bills in time. He was always awfully aware of when he would have to pay rent, or electricity and water bills. And the 28th of the month was nearing fast. It was already the 19th. Yoongi slowly sat down by the table, paper still in his hand, running his fingers shakingly through his obsidian locks.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was starting to stir on the couch. The cartoons was still playing in the background, low sound volume though as the older had turned it down so he could sleep undisturbed, but he didn't feel like watching them. This was mainly because Yoongi had been in his home while he had been in littlespace. Annoyed that the onyx-haired male had straight out ignored his request, he stood up to track him down. His irritation and sharp remarks all died at his lips after making it into the doorway to his kitchen, seeing Yoongi sitting beside neatly arranged towers of papers and books. Instead he decided to just clear his throat noisily, demanding the olders attention.

The sudden sound had Yoongi jumping, tearing his gaze from the paper in hand and saw Jungkook standing, a brow lifted expecting an explanation which the older though, refused.

"Big space?", he asked, not quite softly, his voice laced with irritation and worry. His jaw clenched, and the wrinkles in his forehead who would be visible when he was worrying, were evident.

He recieved a nod, now from a more perplexed than irritated Jungkook.

"Would you then mind", he said, now letting his worried anger taking over his voice, "explaining to me what the fuck this is".

As he held up the letter from the brunettes landlord, he saw Jungkooks face fall. The irritation all but disappeared and was replaced with a look of surrender. The younger slowly made it to the table, dragging his feet ever so slightly along the blue carpet, and sat down beside him, defeated, laying his head down in his hands.

"You don't have that money", Yoongi pointed out, looking down at the youngers mop of brown hair, still messy from his nap.

With that, Jungkooks head shot up with a quick jerk, jaw clenched in a fierce sudden anger, and his eyes shooting daggers at the elder, gaze so full anger and sadness, that the elder in surprise broke eyecontact. His eyes were burning with the insane anger of a man who knows he has lost, but wont admit the fact of it to himself.