EIGHTEEN

Yoongi was sitting on his couch, watching the younger colour as he sat on the floor with all his vibrant crayons and markers scattered around him. His brown hair was still messy from when he woke up, tousled locks sticking out in every possible direction, looking like a birds nest, as he was happily humming to himself or to Ursula who as always was positioned by his side when he was in littlespace.

A soft burn raised in his chest, both pleasant and unpleasant. It was unpredictable, and would hit him whenever the younger was around, a yearning for him when he was near, a longing replaced it when he wasn't.

It had gotten addicting, seeing the younger in littlespace. The way his normal restrictions that held him back, was replaced with the mere want to be around Yoongi was endearing. The way the brunettes mouth would curl into a warm smile, adorable. But most importantly, the way he would discretely slip onto Yoongis lap to either demand cuddles, or just to sit there was unbelievably and wonderfully cute. Sometimes he would even bring his stuffies to take a nap at the oldest lap, which was adorable, but after half an hour with Jungkook asleep on his lap he could feel his legs falling asleep. Then he would have to break free from the youngers embrace to be sure his legs would not fall off. If he left though, he always made sure the brunette would stay warm and comfortable by covering him with blankets.

Today was no exception, and soon after the younger had gotten bored by colouring, which made the elder exhale in relief as his floor wasn't stained yet usually he layed out a plastic tablecloth, he had moved to stand in front of the elder. One of Jungkooks adorable pouts shaped his features, making them seem much softer than his normal chiseled look that left people gazing awestruck after him. Yoongi didn't blame them, he had been there. It was still hard at times to ignore the fact that the young man was gorgeous, but the ravenette had grown somewhat used to it after all these years.

"What do you want Kooks?" he asked softly, watching how Ursula slowly swung back and forth in the youngers grip like a pendulum, before he looked up locking gazes with the youngers brown eyes which some might call ordinary, but Yoongi thought they were amazing. The little stood before the ravenette, gazing down, and Yoongi dared to think if the younger liked his eyes too. His hair was still as messy as ever, his pyjamas crinkled from sitting at the floor and Yoongi was glad that he had cleaned the apartment a few days ago or he would have to wash the clothes again. And it hadn't been more than a day since he did that last time.

"Cuddles?" the younger hesitantly asked, pout still adorning his face. He was always so bashful when asking, even though the older male always said yes if he had the time. So of course he nodded and a giddy smile overtook the pout on the littles faces as he quickly shuffled to sit in the elders lap, and happily sighed when he felt the ravenettes tatooed arms snaking around his waist and pulling him closer so he could soak in the warmth he emitted. Yoongi knew this was one of the youngers favourite things to do, but he couldn't fool anyone, nor himself, he loved it too. He loved how the younger pratically would melt into his embrace and how he could feel his breaths becoming deeper and more relaxed in his hold. He loved that the younger would fiddle with his shirt and how he would giggle when Yoongi tickled his sides. He loved how when the younger fell asleep, he would hide his face in the crook of his neck. And he loved the way their breaths would seemingly entangle in a deep state of calmness.

Yoongi had come to realise that he truly enjoyed Jungkooks company better than any others. He had been aware of that fact for a long time, they were best friends after all, but he was growingly getting confused with himself and just how much he savoured the youngers presence. Bigspace or littlespace. He just liked when the younger was around him. It seemed like the younger was avoiding him a bit in bigspace though, thats why he loved when he went into littlespace and demanded cuddles and close proximity. Though he would never admit it, Yoongi needed that too.