NINE

Yoongi was staring into his computer screen in the middle of the night. The blue-ish light illuminated his soft features, and his body had distorted shadows casted on the wall a couple of meters behind him. The screen was filled up with black letters that formed word after word about the subject; littlespace. He had woken up, uneasy, and decided to use some time studying what Jungkook lived with pretty much everyday. Yoongi had ever since he heard about the littlespace thing tried his best not to make the younger man feel that the ravenette saw him different in any way, and he didn't. He just figured that it would actually be quite helpful to both himself and Jungkook that he knew the basics of what it all was about. If they ever found themselves in a similar situation as the one which caused the whole messy misunderstanding between them, it would be nice knowing how to act around the younger, and how to take care of him if it should ever happen out in public again. Even though Jungkook had said he was good at handling when he slipped, he clearly wasn't completely in control. The older didn't know why he had figured it'd be easy to understand though, because by now he was sipping his third cup of coffee. It was not easy. But he was slowly beginning to understand the situation that before had been such a mystery to him. It looked like it all was about stress. As the younger had clarified, it was his way of handling all the things that happened in his life, that stressed him out. The cute small wrinkles that always made it onto his forehead when he tried his best at explaining something had appeared when he tried to make Yoongi understand, and the older affectionately smiled softly at his screen at the memory. The ravenettes analysis of the disaster was by now; the younger had been stressed, the playground had then probably been the trigger of his childish persona, and then they had a little Jungkook and a completely lost Yoongi who didn't understand what was happening at all. The result could only be caos. And it had been, he recalled with a shiver. He had been so harsh, and understanding it now, he felt bad.

Sighing he ran his hand through the dark lock that painted his forehead. He felt bad for the younger. He wouldn't have been proud of it if it had been himself either. Knowing himself, he would've tried as hard as Jungkook to keep it a secret, if not harder. Even if that was stupid. From an outsiders point of view, he also understood why it could seem weird. But knowing Jungkook, the young and caring boy was still his best friend no matter what. No matter if he was a little, no matter if he kept other things hidden from him, he was still the ravenettes best friend and he cared endlessly for him. Also when he was annoying as hell. Then he only wanted to kill him half as much as he wanted to kill other people that annoyed him.

Shutting the computer back off, and closing the screen, he padded over the cold wood floor on his bare feet, wrapped in the duvet he had brought with him to his chair, and laid down in his bed again. A little more at ease, he could fall asleep, feeling the soft sheets against his skin.

Jungkook had been a lot less stressed after telling Yoongi about the little space thing. At least he could now be upfront about that. So one day, when Yoongi was over and they were watching TV after dinner, he just softly poked the elders thigh, trying his best not to be too embarrassed, a soft pink hue still covering his cheeks though.

"Hey hyung", the childish slur was already revealing him and Yoongi surprisedly looked down at him where he sat in the other end of the couch. Before the elder even got to answer, the brunette looked at him with a big pout and through his pointed lips he asked, "is it okay that Kookie goes into littlespace?". His big brown eyes shone with uneasiness, and his bottom lip was soon caught between his teeth as he watched the elder hesitantly. It had been a while since he slipped into it around Yoongi the first time, and they had just hung out like they normally did ever since, but being sleepy on the couch and not having the fear of Yoongi realising, because the ravenette already knew, didn't help. A soft hum was carried to his ears followed by a "sure Kooks", and a reassuring smile. And then, much more comfortably and safely than last time, Jungkook slipped into the realms of littlespace.

Yoongi soon learned that little Jungkook was a whole lot clingier than bigspace Jungkook. After roaming displeased about in the end of the couch he was currently situated at, Jungkook started to get bored. And when Yoongi was right there, who could blame him for wanting the handsome older mans attention? So softly he shifted position a couple of times, trying to get closer to Yoongi and that while being a bit discreet, but his patience soon wore thin. 
A small pout stretched over his face as he spoke up. 

"Cuddles?"

Yoongi looked away from the television, and was shocked to find that Jungkook was now much closer than he had been few minutes ago, and that not being due to the fact that the younger had suceeded at being discreet, but due to the fact that the ravenette had been completely absorbed in the tv-show that was running, though the weird romance was totally indifferent to all the other shitty shows that ran at this hour. The younger was also looking at him doing the best puppy-eyes he ever had done, and that was very good puppy-eyes when you have been gifted big doe eyes like Jungkooks. Opening and closing his mouth a couple of times like a suffocating fish, Yoongi's brows furrowed slightly before just sending him a smile, and opening his arms. The little launched himself into the olders embrace, happily giggling, while Yoongi had all air knocked out of him. Soon though they got comfortable, and Yoongi experimentally let his fingers comb through the hair of the younger, who in response mewled and snuggled even closer to the olders chest.

"Kookie likes Yoonie. Yoonie likes Kookie?" he tiredly let out, yawning as he spoke. The warmth that Yoongi emitted along with his chest slowly heaving and falling was lulling the younger to sleep. He felt oh so safe in the warm embrace, feeling Yoongi's hands slowly moving through his hair and nails slightly scraping his scalp. His question startled the elder whoms cheeks grew warm for a bit before he remembered the youngers words from the first time they had talked about littlespace.

"In littlespace I'm not really aware of my actions, and what the consequences to those might be. I basically do whatever that comes into my mind. All in a childish thought-process though, I'm basically like a kid."

Slightly reassured that his younger friend didn't mean more with the question than assuring that Yoongi liked him as a friend, he exhaled the breath of air that had been caught in his throat and softly answered "of course I do Kooks". Watching as the youngers eyes quickly fluttered open for a few seconds catching his gaze, and his lips curving into a small smile, his heart did a weird somersault. Soon their eyecontact broke though as the youngers eyes closed, and small snores were heard instead as he slowly fell into a deep sleep, still laying on Yoongi's chest. The older not minding. Little Jungkook was actually extremely adorable, much more than he remembered from last time, as he had been furious. But the cuddly sleeping boy and his soft words and childish slurs had Yoongi thinking that he wouldn't actually mind the younger slipping into littlespace around him more often. He would actually enjoy that.