FIFTEEN

A week had passed and most of his important belongings had already moved from his tiny apartment to Yoongi's, which thankfully was bigger as there was now supposed to live two young men instead of only one. Sighing he looked around in the apartment, it's dishevelled state saddening him a bit. It had after all been his home for more than two years, his own little hideaway where he was safe from judging stares and peoples opinions. A place where he felt safe, and now he was loosing it. He was moving in with Yoongi though, he was probaly going to be fine.

The reality of the fact that he was indeed moving in with his crush first hit him, when they were driving some of his furniture away to a secondhand shop that would take it for a little sum of money. There wasn't place for many of his beloved objects in the new apartment, and it was time for his old grey couch to get a new home. The nostalgia was thick, it felt kind of like loosing an old friend. The amount of times he had fallen asleep on it, he could not count, and the number of hours he had spent cuddled into his warm fuzzy blankets, extreme. Those he had fought to keep with extreme fierceness and great vigour, even the oldest one - the black one with a big hole in it near the bottom, with the edges who was fraying. Yoongi had argued he could just buy a new, but it was perfectly fine to Jungkook, and at last he had won. Proudly, and maybe just a bit to tease the older, it was the first and only blanket he put down on the leather couch as soon they had moved the last boxes from his empty apartment, that now only was recognizable by the number on the front door, and the significant blue carpet. He had already started to pay the money he owed, however a little reluctant, but Yoongi had assured him that was the best place to start.

"Of course you have to pay them before you start helping with the rent here. You can just help a little extra around the apartment if you want to feel that you at least do something to earn your keep", he had so knowingly said, and the younger who didn't think he could be more thankful, realised yet again how selfless Yoongi was. Damn him, he had the younger craving his touch from just accidentally brushing his fingertips over his thigh or arm, and it was growing harder not to voice every day. He had restrained himself from going into littlespace again, scared he'd say something he should not, and therefore confusing the older with barging out the room on weird occasions, with weird excuses to end the ongoing conversations, to control his impulses.

But now as he woke up, he was undeniably deep into littlespace, already blabbering out small sentences, not quite making sense. Then it dawned to him. His stuffies were still in the box! They had to be so scared when they were all alone in the dark. He hectically rolled of the big couch in the livingroom, which was the place he would be sleeping until they found another alternative, with a loud thump. Laying on the hard tree floor, he shuffled groggily onto his feet, rubbing his eyes with closed fists and hurriedly made his way to the corner of the room. Big boxes that was scattered all around the apartment, under the table, beside the couch, some on the toilet. The problem was that he didn't remember exactly what box he had put them in, neither where they had placed it, so he just made it to the biggest pile of boxes.

Staring at the mountain of cardboard, with big eyes, he started to dig into it with small hectic huffs making it past his lips. But he couldn't find them, and tears of worry threatened to fall. Ursula didn't like the dark! She needed her bestest friends help!

Yoongi was awoken by a heavy lump launching itself into his bed, settling on his stomach and softly shaking his body while it loudly whispered "Yoonieee, Yoonie!".

At first he didn't realise that it was his flat mate, and a sickening knot formed in his stomach. But when he opened his tired eyes, eyelashes still sticking together from the sleep, all he saw was the brunette looking down at him, and he exhaled loudly, relieved that it wasn't a weird stranger in his bed. How the stranger would know his name, he couldn't explain to himself. Or how they would've gotten into his apartment, that was a mystery too.

The youngers pleading eyes filled with water tore him our of his train of thoughts about strangers breaking into his apartment to rob him. Softly tilting his head, he looked up at the male that was sitting on his stomach and staring down at him. The younger had to be in littlespace, if the nickname of his wasn't enough proof, their posistion sure was.

"What's wrong Kooks?" he mumbled sleepily, letting a big yawn stretch his soft features. The brunette looked at him with a big frown.

"My stuffies are scwared of the dark Yoonie", he murmured. "And Kookie twied to be a big boy and find them, but they are gone!" the tears who he had managed to keep in so far, was getting very hard to restrain, and a few escaped and rolled down his puffed out cheeks and wetting them on their way. His doe eyes were slowly getting more and more redrimmed and the sides of his mouth were pulled down. This alarmed the sleepy elder, who quickly moved Jungkook so he could sit up and brushed the tears away softly with his hands, unconsciouslycupping the littles cheeks. 

"Don't worry Kooks I'll help you find them, they will be fine okay?" he said softly smiling reassuring at the little who watched him with wide eyes. Continuing he said "come on, lets go find them" and shuffled out of the bed, emitting another yawn and pulling a t-shirt that layed beside the bed over his head before he held out a hand for the younger to grab onto, and together they made it into the livingroom. Shooting a glance at the clock Yoongi realised that it was only 7am, and it was a sunday. Internally groaning, he turned to the younger, and still offered the boy a soft smile. 

"Go and sit on the couch Kooks, I'll find the right box"

Jungkook just looked at the ravenette with a displeased and distrusting glace. It was important to find his friends!

Softly chuckling at the youngers judging look, the elder shooed him off, and started to examine the boxes. It was clear that the younger had tried to find the stuffies before he had woken Yoongi up, just as he said he had. Clothes and other items was spread out over the floor, and the things in the opened boxes was jumbled together. Little Jungkook had apparently forgotten that they had written what was situated in the box on its lid, so Yoongi quickly dug the right one out of the mass, and opened it to show the brunette his stuffies laying there. The little shuffled so quickly on his feet that he nearly fell, and ran to the open box where Yoongi sat and scooped as many stuffies as he could hold into his arms and offered the elder the widest smile he could possibly manage. "Thank you Yoonie!" he grinned, rows pearly white teeth bared, before he ran of happily blabbering to his friends as he moved them to the couch. Yoongi watched with a soft smile. But he was interrupted by his own stomach rumbling loudly. Well, he wasn't going to bed after this, so he should probably just go cook them some breakfast.

"Are you hungry Kooks?" he called out, while he walked through the livingroom and out into the kitchen. A loud hum of agreement made it to his ears. Opening the fridge he took the eggs out, and started to make scrambled eggs, humming softly to himself, hearing Jungkook talking to the stuffies excitedly. It might not have been the way he expected he would wake up, but it wasn't that bad after all.