~Part 11~

I've told you about two of the worst decisions I've ever made...

And the damage left behind...

And the people who got hurt...

There's one more story to tell...

One more bad decision...

And this one's all on me...

No. It wasn't the decision to go to the party. Because how could I have known?

But it was the same night...

That same awful night...

Remember that story I was saving for later?

Well this is it.

And it's all about you...

Jack.

"How am I supposed to listen to this?" Jack said to his two friends who were still sat by the swings. Jack had moved to the fencing near the road, trying to make himself as comfortable as possible whilst listening to the most uncomfortable thing.

"I think the asshole answer is to put your headphones on, put the tape in and press play." Hiccup said. His voice was slightly sarcastic but his face was serious. Merida let out a very small snicker from behind Hiccup, she tried her best to hide it.

Jack rolled his eyes "That is the asshole answer."

Jack looked at his surrounding. He could see where he and Rapunzel had sat whilst Jack's cousin was playing with her friends. He saw how Rapunzel giggled as she was pushed by Jack on the swings. But then he saw Flynn. He saw how he'd taken a picture of Rapunzel whilst she went down the slide. He saw how he made Rapunzel happy in that one moment but also how he was leading her into the start of a hideous road ahead.

"I can't... Be here." Jack spat out as he looked around "I can't listen here." He heard Rapunzels laugh in his ears and Flynn's voice as he took that picture. Jack looked back to Hiccup. "I need you to drive."

"Where?" Hiccup asked.

"Just... anywhere."

Jack, I know you're asking yourself why you're on these tapes.

What could you possibly have done?

What else could've happened the night of Meg's party?

*~*~*~*~*

"Well good luck with your fresh start," Jack said as he put his jacket on outside work. Our shift had just ended and he was still nagging at me about Meg's party tonight.

"Good luck to you, party animal." I giggled at him.

"You know," Jack started "I was kinda hoping for a role reverse this year. Me being a good boy whilst you're the rebel without a cause such as myself." He smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"You know, Aladdin is a bad influence on you. Getting you to go and get drunk at all these parties..." I said.

Jack swung his leg over his motorbike and began to get himself prepared "You've done that before though."

My mind went back to the night of my first house party with Merida. "If I remember correctly, you said that you never miss a party."

Jack smiled "And if I remember correctly, you're the one who invited me."

I chuckled and gave in. "Alright, maybe I have. But not this time!" I sighed. Jack started up his motorbike.

Apart of me was saying 'ask me again.'