~Part 3~

Previously...

You've arrived at my first house in this shitty town. Where I threw my first and only party and where I met Flynn Rider, the subject of our first tape.

And now...

It was just a party. I didn't know it was the beginning of the end. Flynn, you were all over my friend Merida. My only friend.

I was walking down my staircase, pushing past people who were having a few too many drinks when Merida started to yell excitedly. "I told you he'd come!"

I looked towards the door and saw Jack walking in. He heard Merida shout and looked up at both of us. "Me?! Miss a party?! Never!" He shouted back up to us. We met at the bottom of the stairs and before we even had a second to speak Merida grab both of our wrists at started to pull us to the kitchen (where the drinks were). "Well this is a good turn out. People seem happy to actually meet someone new for once." Jack said looking around at the laughing faces.

"Well that's why I forced Punzie to throw this party. So that she could meet some new people before I depart for a little while." Merida said, pouring Jack a drink and filling both mine and hers up.

"Oh so by 'little while' you actually mean a whole year" I said to her. Merida decided that she wanted to travel the world and see loads of iconic monuments.

"Oh boo hoo! That won't matter once you meet some new people!" She shouted.

"I met Jack!" I said in defence, whilst trying to be loud enough over the music which was blurting out.

She only retaliated with "You met him at work so that doesn't count!"

Whilst we were having our heated debate Jack was still stood in the middle of us "I think that should count..." He said, almost like he didn't really want to get involved but did at the same time. Merida rolled her eyes and walked away from us. I laughed out loud at how Jack knew exactly how to get rid of Merida.

"Hey..." I heard a voice call from behind me, I turned around to see a tall guy. He had rather ginger hair with sideburns that fitted his oblong shaped face. He was wearing an open blue checkered shirt with a white top underneath and grey trousers.

"Hey." I replied rather awkwardly.

He looked at Jack and greeted him with a "Hey, what's up man." Jack only responded with an acknowledging nod. He looked back down at my, and because of my small height I had to look up slightly. "So you're the new girl." He said with his deep voice.

"Apparently..." I responded.

He chuckled slightly and looked back at me "Uh, I... I like your laugh." He said.

I gave Jack a glance and he clearly saw my weirded out expression. "Thanks. I like your understated sense of fashion." I said, I could feel Jack smirk from behind me and the guy could only laugh.

Just then Merida entered the scene again and started to speak to the mystery guy in front of me. "Hans, you better go hit the keg and catch up, you're an hour behind." attempting to get rid of him.

"Yeah sure, I hope to see you soon." He said before walking away.

I only stood there unable to process what just happened. "No. Solid no Rapunzel. Hans Southern? He's like the frat boy Darth Vader." Merida said shaking my arms. "And I'm being nice!" She shouted.

Jack spoke up from behind me and I turned to look at him. "She kinda was..."

"I think I'm gonna get a beer." I said before walking away.