Part 9

"I didn't think that you were the type of person to break a promise Frost."

Jack turned in the school corridor to face Mr North. "What?" He asked. It was the morning and Jack clearly wasn't in the best of moods; but then again he's been a bit off lately.

Mr North raised his eyebrows at the boy "Foreign exchange students? Tour? Come on Jack!" He said whilst patting him on the back to lead the way. At the end of the corridor Jack saw Anna waiting with the students. When she saw him she didn't look him in the eye as she wore a fake smile. "Ok students, this is Jack and Anna. They will be giving you a tour of the school before next period starts." With that Mr North walked away and the tour began.

It was 15 minutes into the tour. The group were in the main hallway with all of the lockers when the bell went. All the students that were in lesson began flooding out, including Flynn and his friends. "Oh look everyone, it's my teammates!" Jack said sarcastically as they glared at them. "The great Flynn Rider!"

Flynn got close to his former best friend "What the fuck are you doing Frost?"

Jack pushed him away "I'm giving the foreign exchange students a tour. Figure I should let them know who owns the school right?!"

"Jack..." Anna said, trying to make a bad situation better.

"Right, yeah. Back to the tour. What next? Oh the sports hall." Jack said as he took a few steps but the stopped in his tracks. "Oh, but before that I want to show you guys something really cool." He said. He made his way over to a plain locker.

"Jack." Anna said again.

"Look at these lockers." He said with his arms out. "They all look alike, right?" He tapped the locker he was stood by. "Not this one." Flynn and Anna gave each other a look as they knew what was coming. "This one is special. It belonged to a girl who killed herself." By now Jack had gained an audience and everyone was looking at him as he owned a part of the corridor. Some girls were listening intently whereas some were watching him whilst drooling. "You see all these 'Don't kill yourself' posters up on the wall? They weren't up before, they put them up because she killed herself! And why did she kill herself?! Because the kids here treated her like shit!"

"Frost that's enough!" Flynn said trying to pull him back into reality but Jack just pushed him away harshly.

"But no one wants to admit it, so they paint over the bathrooms and put up a memorial, because that's the kind of school that this is! Everyone is just so nice until they drive you to kill yourself! And sooner or later the truth will come out!" He stopped and looked at everyone. No one spoke at the shocking speech Jack just gave.

Everyone could hear Jacks heavy breathing as he catches his breath. "It's gonna come out." Jack then saw Hiccup and Merida pushed his way through the crowd. When he did see them he shook his head at them. "Right Hiccup? Right Merida? You both know the truth." He said with spite.

"Jack!" A deep voice shouted from behind the crowd, everyone moved and Mr North could be seen. "I think you need to come to my office right now." He demanded staring directly at them.

Jack scoffed and turned to those people: Flynn, Hiccup, Merida, Anna, Naveen, Meg, Kristoff, Peter, Moana, and Eric.

"Welcome to Disney High." He said before turning and walking away.

Flynn was glaring at him as he walked away. Before he left his sight he shouted "Okay! New game!"

I've got a question for you Flynn, not the one you think. Not yet.

What the best part of high school? The great friends you make? The romance? No. We both know the best part of high school... is summer break. It's the great reset button.