~Part 6~

Small note before we start the next chapter. I've switched the characters of Tadashi and Peter Pan. I've made the changes in the previous chapter but I thought I'd tell you here so you don't get confused.
Also the song above it brilliant and I suggest you listen to it as it fits so well with the entire story (personal opinion)

Shh...

For this next one you're going to have to be really quiet. Because you're about to do something very wrong. Be careful. And don't get caught.

The three teenagers were still sat in Jacks room, on the floor. Merida and Hiccup couldn't stop themselves from glancing at Jack. They wanted to see his reaction. Only those two knew about how close Jack and Rapunzel really were. Only they knew about the obstacles they tried to pass. Only they knew about their true feelings towards one another.

Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to watch someone? To invade someone's privacy? Do you wonder what secrets you might uncover? What skeletons you might turn up?

Jack (for the first time) looked up at both of them. His face was filled with confusion. Of course, Merida and Hiccup knew why. Rapunzel always liked to keep people on the edge of their seats. That's one of the many reasons why Jack was very much attracted to her.

Well, for this next one, you're about to find out. A-4 on your map.

Without saying a word, all three of them jumped up and headed straight for Hiccups car. Hiccup didn't need the map to find his way. He knew exactly where he was going. He already been there twice before. The first time when he listened to the tapes. Then the second time when Merida listened to the tapes. The journey was silent. Although it was merely a 5 minute drive, the silence made it feel like a lifetime.

Don't say that you're afraid or that you don't feel comfortable doing this sort of thing, because guess what? You spy on people everyday. We're always watching someone. Following someone. And being followed. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram... They have all made us a society of stalkers. And we love it.

Of course, stalking someone in real life is a whole other thing.

Instead of parking straight outside their destination, Hiccup parked around the corner to avoid any suspicion. Jack had insisted to both of them that he wanted to go there on his own. At first the other two were sceptical about letting him but in the end they agreed and now Jack was in someone's back yard.

That's right.

I had a stalker.

And if you've made it to A-4 on your maps, you're outside his window.

Just like I am. Right now.

Jack looked to his left and he could see Rapunzel. He could see Rapunzel recording herself whilst peering through the window. Jack watched her and she spoke.

Any guesses yet? No? Well stay tuned to hear about the skeletons he dug up. For now, let's see f he has any of his own. I get that it's a thrill. Looking into someone's life. My heart is pounding right now. Can you hear it?

Jack watched as she slowly moved the microphone down to her chest. Through the earphones Jack could her the pounding of her once beating heart.

Dum-dum. Dum-dum. Dum-dum. du-

"Naveen!?" Jack whisper/yelled. He had scared Jack by unexpectedly putting his hand on Jacks shoulder whilst he was in a dase. "What are you doing here?"

"I heard you man. You're not exactly light on your feet. Besides you're not the first one to come here..." Jack looked at him with even more confusion before Naveen carried on. "We've all taken our shot." He said nodding his head to the window. For the first time Jack noticed the broken window which had been covered in duct tape until it could be fixed.