~Part 7~

Boys are assholes. Some are assholes all the time. All the assholes some of the time. It's just how boys are. Well- not all boys.

"Hey Aladdin." Jack said as Aladdin sat beside him on the school bench. It was the school dance and Jack was sat alone as he watched everyone dance. The lights beamed down on everyone and they were all bouncing around to the fast and loud music.

"Go get her." Aladdin told Jack. Aladdin and Jack have been friends for a very long time. Aladdin struggles at school a little bit, he tries hard but still finds it all difficult. So, to help him, Jack meets him every week to work on all of his work. Jack find work easy so he was happy to help Aladdin. Now they are really close friends and Jack tells him almost everything.

Jack scoffs "Go get her and do what?"

"It's a dance," He started "So dance with her." He smirked.

"I can't." Jack said "You know I can't dance."

Aladdin stood up and faced him. His readjusted his suit before talking "Tonight, you can. I promise." He said before winking at Jack and walking off to his friends at the bar.

Jacks gaze turned to the girl sat on the benches on the other side of sports hall. Her dress sparkled in the lights which highlighted her beautiful features even more. Her head turned slightly and her bright emerald green eyes glistened as the met with Jacks ice blue eyes. She slightly smiled at him and brushed some of her blonde hair behind her ear and Jack took that as his cue to stand up and make his way to her. Her smile grew as she also stood up and made her way to him.

They met in the middle of the dance hall as a slow song began to play.

"Sir." She said as she curtsied to him playfully.

"Madame." Jack replied as he bowed to her, joining in with the joke. Rapunzel giggled slightly before Jack took her hand and pulled her towards him. He placed his hands gently on her hips and she put her hands around his neck and played with her fingers. Jack took the lead and gently swayed back and forth before spinning Rapunzel around under his arm.

Rapunzel laughed as they joined back together "You've been taking lessons. I'm impressed."

Jack smirked at her "I'm impressive. Stick with me. You'll see." Jack face then relaxed as he gazed into her eyes, his voice turning from playful to serious. "Can you do that? Stick with me?"

Rapunzel stared at him with wonder in her eyes. "I can." She said. Both of the teenagers started to lean in very slowly. The were inches away when Rapunzel gasped and pushed him away. "Jack!"

He stared at her with shock and his eyes trailed down to her arms. They were bleeding uncontrollably and her breathing quickened. She looked up at him and anger flared in her eyes. "Do something!"

"What? What can I do?!" He shouted. Everyone around them disappeared and Jack heard slow clapping coming from behind him and he turned to see Aladdin clapping slowly "Well done, Jack." He said sarcastically.

Mostly boys are assholes.

"I'll help!" Jack heard. He turned back around and saw Anna rushing towards Rapunzel. She stopped behind her and pulled out a very long kitchen knife and raised it above her head and without another moment dropped it down towards Rapunzel...

"NO!"

Jack sprung up from his bed and his breathing was fast and very heavy. He swallowed as he tried to calm himself down from the horrible nightmare. He then got a bad scent invade his nose and he looked down and saw how sweaty his clothes and bed sheets were. He sighed as he thought about how his amazing dream could suddenly turn into a huge nightmare.