Uno.

Chaos Never Ends

Chaos Never Ends

The table of twelve sat and discussed serious matters as waitress came in & out around them to place dishes of food on the table. Marcellus brushed the tip of his thumb over the papers being passed around in rotation. Shaking his head in disbelief at the deal the Minollo family was offering, he nudged Darnell who was in control of sealing outside deals. His finger placed in the middle of the document on the bolded text. Legui Manufacturing Co.

"This right here is up east. How will a shipment pass through if that barrier is under Picazo? There's no neighboring property we could even argue against once it came to shipment." He spoke lowly in a hushed tone while they read over the printed text. Trying to come up with possible methods around the territory which belonged to a family the Anastasia weren't at eye with. Within every idea was a consequence, one the boys weren't going to be responsible behind.

"Is there a problem we need to discuss?" Nathan, the trusted CEO of the Minollo industry & underground drug business, spoke to the two men just two seats over from him.

Hating to be interrupted Marcellus spoke, "There is when you're trying to serve through territory we're not permitted in. Every document means well but this one. Are you trying to start something Nathan? It's looking like you all are trying to get over." Nathan being the pasty man he was immediately turned scarlet in the face while his peers cleared their throats in the moment.

"Well Mr. Anastasia it was just that an allia-"

"Tell me why we would do that?" Darnell brushed the papers off onto the floor and proceeded to pull a dish of tortellini towards him. Grabbing up a fork he dug in while they tried to explain their reasoning. Stares from the men of the Anastasia had them all shitting their pants.

The restaurant owned by the Minollo's was vacant and filled with only two families and their trustees at a quarter till three in the morning. Their boss had sent them out to seal the fifty-three million euro settlement with the opposing family. It would push their name to the top and bring great business when it came to the Anastasia.

"This is a great push for quicker traffic in the business when it comes to money being cleaned. We felt as if the Picazo wouldn't be an issue." One of the men spoke up with confidence though in the back of his mind he watched his words.

No one knew the underlying issue between the Anastasia & Picazo family but the familias. It was to be kept that way. Any outsider never understood why they couldn't simply just take each other out. You can't cancel out something which keeps the other balanced. Once it falls out of balance, you're opening the doors of chaos.

"It wouldn't be an issue to you because you wouldn't be the one with blood on your hands. Is that what you're implying?" Cylus who'd been quiet the entire time had broke the tense silence. He'd just been observing like he normally did and honestly, after one of the men walked out from the back with a musty stench, it was his last straw. Not even allowing Nathan to open his mouth, his hand pulled the revolver from his hip placing a straight shot in between Nathan's eyes. The Minollo men immediately shut up and froze, refusing to look over at the deceased man.