Tredici.

Winter Blues Call For Cold Blows

There's no way Niccolo knew of her & Darnell is what Domo told herself in her head. She pushed him back up off her, and opened the door with a tight smile on her face.

Soon as she made eye contact with Darnell he was already making eye contact with Niccolo. The tightening in his chest reminded him back when they were all back in school.

"Niccolo." His cold tone didn't do anything for Niccolo who was smiling himself. His hands burned to hit something but he ignored it for now.

"Ragazzo dell'acqua." Waterboy. He chuckled, stepping back as Domo followed suit so he could step in. Darnell shoved past the two, though that didn't last long because Niccolo couldn't hold his intrusive thought.

Soon as the door closed, his fist countered into the side of Darnell's face. Their bodies falling onto the ground, the deafening sound of his fist hitting across his face wasn't a pleasant sound. Donatella contemplated on trying to pull Cozy off but instead she called for Arsino & Santo who quickly rushed into the foyer.

Niccolo's body was frozen cold as he blacked out on the figure below him as memories flashed across his mind. It was definitely a triggered episode and he'd come back down once he was away.

"Grab him!" Santo barked out at Arsino as he tried to pull Darnell from under him who was falling still as he tried to gain consciousness.

"Grab him? Fuck no. You know how he get, you do it!" Arsino yelled out as he avoided grabbing at his twin knowing Niccolo gained much more strength than him. Santa sucked his teeth and yanked at the back of crewneck Niccolo wore.

With one forceful pull and the echoing shatter of the impact of his brothers last punch to Darnell, he was now in a choke hold. Donatella rushed to Darnell out of instinct as her eyes widened at all the blood and the unrecognizable state of his face.

"Why would you do that?" Her face contorted into anger as she shot towsrfd Niccolo while Santo hurriedly rushed him behind him. Stopping Domo from getting to him.

"Chill out. If you touch him, it's gone take God & Satan to put aside their differences to get him to snap out of it. I'll call a medic & we go back to discussing what we need to." He tried to mediate the situation as tension rose, she couldn't believe all this was happening in her home.

They left Darnell laying in the foyer until Santa's clean up arrived and they all sitting in the living room, discussing serious matters.

"That's impossible. How could he attain such information if your pops is blocking him." Santo discussed, he was rested back into the comfortable sofa as if he lived here.