Quindici.

You Could Never Play Innocent Baby

The moon now kissed the sky signaling that the day was now long gone. Moonlight glistened off the two figures tangled up in each other on the edge of Niccolo's bed.

Pushing his hands under her thighs to lift her up, he stood to his feet steadily. Donatella's fingers deeply sank in his curls while her tongue danced in Cozy's mouth. The bittersweet taste of the freshly barreled wine they indulged in was still prominent on him.

Feeling her back hit the cool wall that had been just a giant glass to outside, she shivered & tightened her hold on him. Niccolo pulled away from the kiss as he stared down at her.

"Ain't shit to look at this room but me. Watch how i'm about to make you cum." Her body shivered as he pushed her leg up until it sat carelessly on his shoulder while her other stayed wrapped around him. Pulling out midway to push his way back inside to full extent.

Donatella felt like she couldn't keep her hands to herself when it came to him so when she had the opportunity, she took it. The way her body hit back against the glass with every stroke had her feeling out of body.

He stared down at her while his hands held a firm grim on her body, noticing Domo was pushing her body up the glass to relieve some of the intense pressure soaring through her.

Pushing his hand around to her back, he took ahold of the curls that fell down her back and wrapped it around his fist. Yanking her head back and intensifying his thrusts, Donatella had no control over her body as she cried out.

"Dio mio." My God, her body slightly jerked against his as the two both felt her juices leaking out & down her legs. Chuckling out of satisfaction Cozy locked his lips back on hers as his tongue pushed inside her mouth.

He was far from done.

The silver lining in his eyes reflected from the full moon still bringing in the only light around on the room. Niccolo leaned on the wall while he stared down at the naked figure who laid asleep halfway under the satin sheets.

Just hours prior of the two touching all around the house with their love making until Donatella gave out for the night. Now she laid still in a deep rest while the winds blew in softly from the open balcony windows in the room.

Smoke left his mouth as the blunt sat out the side of his mouth. He was fully dressed into a sweatsuit with a puffer over it as his mind flooded with thoughts but never faltering his stare on her.

Niccolo was going to meet up with his mother and was dreading it, but trying to find way around Talla's word wasn't impossible, though she made sure it was. He didn't play well into games being created around him so he hoped Reign had more use than fail for him.

Pushing himself up off the wall, he slipped out the room. Maneuvering his way down to the garage, Cozy flatly placed his palm on the radar of the door panel. Taking the scan & confirming his access, the wall that came off normal beside his vehicles, lifted.