Due.

The Broken Never Forgive

It felt as if the entire club was still as she sauntered through with her entourage in pursuit. The gold shimmer of the lettering that made up her thong spelled 'BACK TO THE STREETS' while her distressed jeans hung low enough to attract those close by to her derrière. Even the women were no better than the men as they stared, her eyes scanning the dimly lit gentleman's club. H.O.E. by Yo Gotti blasted throughout the area scattered with podiums that came into view of dancers showing out for their crowd, all awhile money blinded those in proximity.

Donatella took in the scene as she placed her hand onto Darnell's to help make her way up the flight of stairs towards VIP. Her fingertips itched to pull a trigger by how quickly her body temperature was rising from the humidity of the place. There is no reason for this club to be this damn hot, she thought as the private lounging area further back came into sight.

"Oh look who is arriving in late fashion! Looking good enough to eat." Gabriel, Donatella's God sister, sat on one of the sofa's comfortably with their best friend Tegan. Domo smirked and did a twirl to show the whole fit. She felt & looked good all in the right places.

They screamed once they witnessed the back and started cracking up in sync. Her guards shook their heads at the trio while leaving space to block the entrance to the blocked off area.

"She got the ass out saying back to the streets, y'all! You are so lucky we're sisters bitch, or you'd be coming home with me." Tegan butted in, which caused Darnell to slightly grow irritated at the comment and wrap his arm around Domo in a possessive manner-once they sat comfortably on the sofa across from the duo. Catching onto the gesture & shift in the air, Gabriel smirked. What a lame.

"Well, someone doesn't like me grafting on their woman." Tegan spoke out clearly once she caught his glare.

It might've looked secretive to others, but it was very obvious that the two were messing around. The only issue, though, was that Donatella saw it as a meaningless hook-up. Whenever she had moments of being vulnerable, she'd resort to trouble or Darnell. After awhile, that ventured off to sexual affairs to grow constant over time, but it never ignited them to pursue towards a relationship. Something Darnell had desperately wanted since he met her, literally.

Moving on, Domo was here to personally kill an old associate. Rando used to run alongside her brother Marcellus, growing up until they had a falling out. He soon turned to dirty business where he played a part in every family's despise of one another. Transferring drugs & artillery from dealer to dealer as if it was his product, it led to so much mishap & assumptions that there were inside soldiers under different capo all at once. One of the worst things you could participate in was trying to work under two or more people like you were invisible.

Due to the trouble he was causing, Donatella found out he was behind the operation after one of her women had gone missing & showed up weeks later in a morgue, unidentifiable. The team only found out it was her by the tattoo imprinted on her left ankle, but the way she was slaughtered gave away his identity. Overtime Domo picked up on how others would kill, including herself to notice distinct styles even considering location drop-offs. Rando wasn't an easy catch unless you knew him off a personal level.