Otto.

Dancing With The Boogeyman

His eyes raked her body from head to toe, noticing the specks of blood on her clothing. Narrowing his eyes while Domo stood in place, frozen if you say. It was obvious she had a confrontation with someone just by the state of her appearance, Niccolo relaxed back on the mini sofa. His mind raking with thoughts though all it seemed to pull back around to how he wanted to throw her over the balcony just a few feet away after blowing her brains out.

No words had been exchanged as the air grew tense, she was studying him just as he was doing her. The skin of his arms & neck were painted in ink, something she wasn't used to. Her chest tighented once again like it did back at the club after their first run in while the two took in the moment. Five years of pain, confusion, and absence. Niccolo's fist clenched at the thoughts running through his mind.

Their body languages mirrored each others. At still as if time awaited this moment, bodies stiffened as heat rose within both. His hands clenched at his sides, hers tightly gripping the gun behind her. His eyes reflecting the gloomy sky just outside the doors, a sadness lying within. Not much different in the brown pools of anger all rooted from pain of someone she once was in love with.

"Niccolo." She breathlessly spoke, his name barely falling under a whisper. The air in the room fallen at a rigid freeze.

"I miss you." He sarcastically spoke. Pushing forward to sit up correctly, his eyes danced in the darkness only to fall back on his target. A smirk tugging at his lips at the thoughts in his head.

Snap her neck and toss her over the balcony on your way out.

"I can't say the same. What business do you have here...Cozy." Donatella quickly masked the fear tugging at her to calm herself. When it all came down to being around him after hearing what rumors had fallen between the people, she didn't know who she was staring looking at.

Niccolo's head tilted slightly in a confused manner at the response that was clearly heard. Standing to his feet, her eyes followed his stature upwards at the man now towering over her. Making his way over just within reach, his scent reeked of Acqua Di Gio cologne filling the air. She couldn't help but inhale the heavenly scent while her stomach stirred up. The two couldn't stop giving each other once overs as if what was happening had been their imagination. The thought was cut quickly once her body was turnt around & the pistol was removed from her hold, now coldly pressed in the side of her head.

"You." He replied, by then Domo's first mind had already escalated to violence. Lifting her right leg, she stomped down painfully onto his causing the hold on her wrist to loosen. Taking that as an opportunity, yanking out of the grip to spin back around and send her first blow into his torso. He winced lowly at the pain seeping through his foot only to tightly catch her wrist. His grip continued tightening, a scream emitting from her lips knowing he was intentionally breaking her wrist.