Undici.

No Fallen Sins Go Unpunished II: Sinners Do Not Reap

Sinners Do Not Reap

The house was so flooded with people that no one seemed to notice the missing components who were on the other side of the mansion. Unheard.

Now outside within Morata's hidden hills, Niccolo coughed profoundly as blood couldn't hold back from spilling from his insides. His face was starting to swell from the hits he continuously endured.

Marcellus, Donatus, Delano, and Aslo had all took turns in inflicting harm on the man in front of them.

Ripping the rest of his shirt down to shreds, Donatus laughed at the sight. Marcellus had put a bug in their ears that the killings of their greatest supplier was the doing of Niccolo. That he planned to blame the familias of the mass murder to bypass his new position & leave everyone behind to start his own empire back up from scratch. The lie wasn't even believable well not to someone with sense.

When in reality, it was Marcellus. It was too late though, he had printed documents with Niccolo's name and pictures that appeared as if they were him. There was no room for hearing Niccolo's side, Taz immediately believed Marcellus once he saw the documentation.

The lighter ran over the sharpened blade for a few minutes before Donnie placed it onto his stomach, pushing the blade till it broke skin. A scream of agony had been silenced from the handfuls of dirt pushed into his mouth. Niccolo felt helpless and confused.

The pain igniting through his body was unbearable, the blade felt like it grew deeper as it ascended up over his chest. Donnie yanked it out and let Taz lift his lighter back up to heat up the blade.

His chest tightened again trying to heave up blood that was clogging his passageway. Feeling the warm substance flood out his mouth and down to his ears, he just stared up at the sky.

Another scream. Silenced as it got stuck in his chest.

The blade now coming up around to the back of his neck. Not having the chance to come to terms with the opened wound, a sharp sting of a needle shot into the open flesh blindly.

Delano pressed the indicator down on the needle as the men watched the liquid find its way into the body before them.

Aconite-A paralytic in case Niccolo found any form of strength to defend himself, they didn't want anyone finding out about this after they were done.

"It's alright raggazino." Baby boy. Taz lent down and twisted the silencer tightly onto his 9mm. While footsteps behind him them were heard, there stood Darnell & Marcellus with gloves.