Sedici.

Why Do Fools Fall In Love?

      Staring out the glass to overlook the busy city of Kyoto, Domo sighed as she threaded the fur through her fingers out of frustration.

She had flown separately from Niccolo after he just went ahead and took his private jet without her. It raised confusion since last night when he came in late and refused to say a word nor come out of his office. Domo knew something was wrong though due to the fact he never went silent on her unless he had a real issue with something she did.

Though Donatella still hadn't learned much of the new Niccolo. He still held some old habits but a lot of his mannerisms were new and impossible to figure out. Recently, he was anything but fond of her as he maneuvered through the cold streets of Kyoto all while she sat up in his penthouse unbeknownst to him.

As of now, the stormy gaze that belonged to him never faltered its glare on her. The two were sitting in the lounge area childishly glaring at one another.

Niccolo's pistol resting on his thigh as an accessory of some sort had been tapping to a melodic rhythm in his head. He just couldn't understand why Donatella did what she did to Dina when that was his main vessel to get what he needed through the Anastasia. Now he'd have to escalate his problems onto the streets of Milan. Donatella wouldn't know that though, she just rather kill the female for betraying her.

"You can keep it lazily pointed at me because we know it won't be used, not in here at least Ochoa." She was tired of waiting for him to say something, it was growing tiresome. As much as she loved staring at the fine specimen, he was starting to piss her off.

"It's getting used, right through that big ass dome you been carrying on them shoulders." His eyes lifted to her forehead and quickly dropped back to holding eye contact with her. The rasp in his voice hinting he was anything but pleased.

"Then what is your issue? You'd be the last man I'd expect to not communicate with someone when there is conflict." She dismissed the threat from him and got straight to the point.

A smug grin painted across his face while he pushed his hand into his pocket. Her eyes couldn't catch the object quick enough until her eyes focused in on the cold but hard souvenir. Once Domo realized what it was, she matched the smug grin that had already wiped off his face.

"Oh! This is beautiful work, very clean cut." She lifted it up to make sure the glimmering blood spotted ring faced him as she held up a relative's decapitated finger. A belting laugh echoed through the area as she tossed it onto the coffee table.

Cozy placed the pistol off safety and as he did, her laughs fell silent. Donatella relaxed back in the chair and uncrossed her legs, tightening the fur ensemble she had been wrapped up in.

"What do you want me to say Cozy? I'm sorry? Sorry for not whooping her ass when I saw her at your brother's birthday ball? Sorry for not sending my greatest hit man to make the bitch dog food? Only thing i'm sorry for is not killing the puttana and making sure I removed your cazzo from you to shove down her throat. You're disgusting....matter of fact, trifling to even put in her head that she was me." Standing to her feet, her eyes mirrored his blazing ones. Approaching Niccolo, Domo bent down to come face to face with him.