Quattordici.

Where The Heart May Rely

Blood seeped into the creases of the diamond band sitting on his left hand. Niccolo's fist repeatedly breaking a new area of skin into Marcellus' face. The man under him yelling out in agony at every hit.

Once Marcellus barged in, it took everything in Cozy not be disrespectful and continue what he was doing but instead he went with his only other option: whooping his ass.

The two were now decent and lights were cut on as Yusaan held Donatella back & Santo laid out the men in tow of Marcellus. They had a five minute frame to get out of here.

"Last time I saw you, I missed on purpose. I let you know back then you had a sworn death wish on my roster." His eyes narrowed in on Marcellus below him and let up on his assault.

They watched his hand push into his jacket and Domo's stomach dropped in anticipation hoping it wasn't a gun. Which it wasn't.

The air in the room seemed to quickly cease once everyone realized it was a blade. Cellus tried speaking before he spit blood straight up into Niccolo's face.

Quickly shutting his eyes as he felt it flow down his face, Niccolo pushed himself up to stand and just stood there. Marcellus pushed himself up to his knees and just as he was about to stand, Cozy's eyes opened & hit he blade tight in his hold slashed across the side of Marcellus face.

Biting down painfully on his tongue to prevent from yelling aloud, his hands hurriedly reached up to his face to attempt at slowing the blood rushing out his already damaged face.

Stepping back, Cozy had gone mute as anger rushed through his body and if he didn't leave, he was felt like he'd kill everyone. No one in the room noticed the episode brewing but his brother and that was there sign to go.

"Yusaan, we out." Santo spoke and immediately Yusaan dropped his hold on Donatella. Pushing into Niccolo to shove him out the door to prevent anything else from happening. His shoulder ached immediately feeling like he ran into a brick wall while removing his boss from the office.

The office that seemed to be untouched was now covered in laid out bodies while Marcellus now leaned up on the wall.

Donatella stood there drowned in the jacket Niccolo placed on her just before he went to jump down on her brother who pulled a gun out on the two.

Angry tears rushed down her face as she made eye contact with her brother. She was a giant array of emotions and couldn't forgive Marcellus being that she was already angry.

It had been pushed to the back of her mind but the repeated image of the blade going across his face reminded her.

Santo had came around the desk and gathered the papers he needed with some of his soldiers coming in to follow suit. Her eyes never faltered.