Dodici.

It Isn't Always Winter In December

His muscles strained as he set the weight bar up on its stand, sitting up Niccolo took a deep breath. Vibrations filled the room as his phone signaled someone was calling him, reaching over to snatch the device & silence it. It had been one of those weeks for Niccolo where he isolated himself away from everyone & everything. The only problem with it this time was it was now hitting the early days of Winter.

Staring at his reflection on the cracked mirror ahead of him while clouded breaths escaped his mouth due to how cold it was in his home. You'd think being tortured under cold conditions would render the mind to be afraid of the cold but it did nothing but allow Niccolo to feel comfortable in it.

"I knew you wouldn't answer that phone. Now i'm here and why the fuck is it so cold in here?" Santo snapped at his brother as he pushed his way into the rigid gym. Staring around at the steel gray room covered in workout equipment & barred windows. Niccolo sat upright on the weight bench, his tattoos glistening off the light installed in the ceiling.

His hair now grown out into a mass of curls & facial hair slowly building up on his face. Santo leaned on the nearest wall and held the cold stare his brother had on him.

"I know you're in hibernation or whatever the fuck you call this but there's no way I wasn't getting you out the house after this. Let's go big boy." Santo nodded towards the way he came in with a devious grin on his face. Cozy sighed, flexing out his cramping hands-he pushed himself up to follow suit.

He wanted to really knock Santo out cold and ship him off elsewhere but he knew his brother wasn't going for that.

They were in the deep wooded area of Niccolo's property, he preferred areas across the land he owned for a reason. His thoughts ran wild trying to figure out what his brother was dragging him out for and why he shouldn't break his neck for seeking out for him when he didn't want to be bothered.

"È meglio che sia buono." It better be good. He muttered under his breath as they stepped into the steep snow. His eyes landed on the tinted out SUV, narrowing them, he watched Santo go towards the back of the vehicle.

He was back there for awhile before Niccolo caught onto what could've been crate doors being opened. Soon as the figures dropped out onto the ground, his body heated up.

Anima & Silenzio. The wolves gifted to him on his birthday just before the passing of his grandfather. It wasn't ordinary to gift a man such a wild being but his name wasn't Ochoa for nothing. The nature of wolves aligned within his spirit, something hard to come across. That was a different story.

Their giant statures looked around and quickly landed on him, immediately their ears pulled back while their eyes squinted in suspicion. Standing tall, Niccolo's hand turned over as if he was asking for something.