Peter and Loki

Peter Parker was laying on his bed, snuggling a spider man blanket that Tony Stark had gotten for him. He yawned multiple times; doing nothing all day was boring.

"Hey kid!" Peter looked up and smiled, Mr Stark was in his room!

"Hi, Mr Stark!" He grinned and sat up.

"Kid, if you want to you can do patrol tonight?" Tony asked him. Peter looked shocked, and then jumped up and ran into his wardrobe.

Tony was confused, and waited for him to come out.

"...Peter?" Tony looked uneasy, but he laughed as Peter came out in his Spider suit.

"I'll take that as a yes then!" Stark laughed as Peter swung out of his room via the window, with his suit on the wrong way.

That kid was something else.

~

Peter made his way through New York, looking for any sign of trouble. He quickly identified a young woman being surrounded by drunken men, and scowled. He used his webs to swing over to the building above them.

"Hey guys, did nobody teach you respect?" The men looked up, with their hands still on the poor woman. Peter swung down into the alley, and folded his arms.

"Let the poor girl go." He tried to sound menacing, but he still sounded like a little kid.

The drunks laughed. "What're you going to do 'bout it, eh?" The tallest one flashed a yellow smile.

Peter grimaced, and started to walk towards them, preparing to fight.

He shot a web above the men, and used it to propel himself into them. As they were drunk, it was easy for Peter to take them out.

The men were on the floor, covered in a sticky web. Peter then walked over to the startled woman, and started speaking softly to her.

"Hey, are you alright?" The woman nodded, and thanked Peter.

"Okay, go straight home now." The woman nodded again, and ran out of the dark alley.

Peter left the men there; the cops were bound to find them soon.

He shot a web upwards at the nearest building, and swung up. He landed gracefully on top of a roof, and swung over the city.

~

Peter had been out on patrol for nearly three hours; he should go back now.

As he swung back towards Stark Tower, his heightened senses were able to spot a figure slumped in an alley. Peter quickly changed his direction and swung over to the person.

As Peter got closer, he realised the slumped man was lying in a pool of blood. Peter kneeled down next to him and pulled the guy into his lap.

He pushed back some of his long black hair from his face, and gasped when he realised who it was.

The man who had terrorised New York last year. Loki.

But he was different. The Loki who destroyed New York was evil, and older. This Loki was around the same age as Peter, but looked hurt and tired.

Three men in black suits started walking down the alley towards Peter and Loki. Peter could see a van parked at the end of the alley and realised that these people were not just taking a shortcut.

The men surrounded Peter and Loki, and Peter gasped as they brought out guns. His Spidey-sense was going crazy, and he realised they were going to hurt them.

"W-wait-" Peter put his hands in front of his face as the men pointed their guns at him. He could hear the click of the triggers; they were going to shoot him and he couldn't do anything about it.

He closed his eyes for a few seconds, waiting, but then a hand wrapped itself around his waist. Peter looked to his left and saw Loki staring at him with his emerald eyes.

Loki turned to the three men, and used his magic to push them through the wall. Peter's mouth dropped open; there were three holes in the wall. That would be hard to explain to Mr Stark. Explaining Loki would be harder.

Peter turned back to Loki, who had moved away from him and was now... shaking?

"Hello." Peter decided it would be best to talk quietly, something was obviously wrong with Loki. Loki hugged his knees and tried to make himself smaller.

"Its okay. I'm not going to hurt you Mr Loki." Peter smiled and sat next to Loki. "Thank you for saving me."

Loki looked up at Peter. "I-its okay-y" He had a stutter, and his voice sounded scared. He looked pale and thin. Lots of his blood was pooling around him on the dirty floor, and there were lots of scratches over his bare hands.

Peter stood up, and started to pick Loki up. Loki gasped. "W-where are we g-going?" Peter held Loki bridal style, and said:

"We are going to Stark Tower, Mr Stark can help you!" Loki started to shake and buried his head in Peter's chest.

"N-no..." Peter held Loki in one hand with ease; he was very light and frail. Peter shot out a web and swung over the high street. People had spotted them, and were gawking.

Wow, that's Spiderman!

What's he doing?

Who's with him?

Loki was shaking in Peter's arm, and he tried to get to Stark Tower quickly.

"Pl-please don't t-tell St-ark I'm here..." Loki buried his head in Peter's chest again as they approached Stark Tower.

Peter nodded, realising just how scared Loki was. He swung his web up to his floor, holding Loki close to him. Loki was still bleeding, he needed serious medical help but Peter didn't want him to be around people he was scared of.

He took Loki into his bedroom, and laid him on top of his bed.

"Hey, Jarvis, please can you erase any sightings of Loki from the cameras?"

Of course Peter.

Peter smiled at Jarvis, but Loki looked around confused.

"It's okay Loki. Jarvis is the AI. You can't see him." Loki calmed down.

Peter opened his walk-in wardrobe and took out a small medical box. He locked his wardrobe again, and sat down next to Loki.

He bit his lip; the next thing he did would be embarrassing.

"Loki... can I... take your shirt off?" Loki looked up at Peter, but nodded when he saw the medical box in his hand.

Peter pulled Loki's shirt off of him, slowly so the God wouldn't feel as much pain. Peter gasped as he saw old and new cuts all over Loki's body.

"Loki, can you sit up for me? I need to wrap some bandages around you." He helped Loki sit up, and opened up the medical kid. Peter took out a roll of bandages and started unwrapping them, making sure he covered all of Loki's cuts.

~

Tony decided to go check on Peter, he should've come back from patrol by now and he normally goes to see him when he gets back.

I'll check his room first. Stark thought to myself, and walked into the elevator. He pressed on the button for Peter's floor, and waited patiently as the lift took him up.

Word count: 1190!

Enjoy the next chapter! (If it isn't out yet BUG ME and I will update!)

Love you guys! <3