"I agree with that."

Tony led Peter out of the HYDRA container, letting the small teenager clutch onto his metal hand tightly.

Tony could see many HYDRA agents fleeing the base, not worried as he knew that SHIELD would be on their backs any minute now.

Damn, that meant paperwork.

Tony hated paperwork.

Oh well, at least Peter and Loki would be safe.

If the other group showed up.

They still hadn't come out of the HYDRA base yet and it has been just over half an hour.

"Hang on a minute! I'd know that face anywhere!" Deadpool bounced up to Tony and Peter, an exasperated Natasha watching him go.

Peter looked up tiredly at Deadpool, his eyes widening as he realized who it was.

"Wade?" Peter questioned.

"That's me!" Wade waved at Peter. "Wow, what a small world! I never realized I took classes with a fellow spandex wearer!"

Peter smiled, Wade's fun but weird energy a sigh of relief from being abducted by an evil organization.

"So, where's Loki?"

Tony turned to Wade quickly.

"How do you-"

"I have pictures of him in Germany on my wall! He looks hot in a suit. Or anything. And nothing." Deadpool replied.

"I agree with that." Peter grinned lazily.

"Natasha please help me deal with these children!"

"I can't deal with three children on my own, Tony." The red-head turned back to the HYDRA base, on alert for any dangers or sightings of the other group.

•~*~•

Steve, Bucky, Clint, the Hulk, Thor, Laufey and Loki made their way towards the front of the HYDRA base, wanting to get back to Stark and Natasha to see if they had been able to rescue Peter yet.

Laufey was carrying Loki, the latter having his legs wrapped around the formers waist with his head resting on his shoulder.

Loki was staring lazily at the debris remaining of the base, feeling tired after losing a lot of blood and going through a forced, body-altering operation.

"There it is!" Steve shouted back to the group, noticing the large hole in the front wall of the HYDRA base that Bucky had made.

The group of seven quickly approached the front exit, looking around for any hostiles before cautiously walking out across the open tarmac.

Steve and Bucky, who had walked a little bit in front of the others could see the Black Widow watching them from around fifty yards away.

•~*~•

"They're dead ahead." Natasha spoke to Tony, not taking her eyes off of the seven figures making their way towards the four of them slowly.

Deadpool squealed audibly.

"I get to meet Hulk? Awesome. I need some pointers on ultimate smashing. Maybe a demo, I don't know."