"YEET!"

"This dammed thing just won't open!" Tony was exasperated. He was so close to getting his s- Peter back, and yet fate decided to make him wait even longer.

"It's made of some sort of reinforced metal, we'll have to throw everything we have at it at the same time if we want to break it." Natasha calmly informed the rest of her team, not taking her eyes off the road at all.

"It is no match for Mjolnir!" Thor boomed, swinging his hammer.

"Yeah, Point Break, I do want Peter to actually have a head when we get to him." Tony sighed.

"We need a big gun, if we shoot it at the door at the same time as I use my repulsor, there's no way it won't cave in. I still don't understand why HYDRA needed two doors on this!" The billionaire groaned.

"YEET!"

A blur of red and black came crashing into the truck from out of nowhere.

The sound of bones cracking made Tony grimace as the figure stood up.

"Who are you?" Tony asked the person, subtly getting into a fighting stance.

The man paused.

"The truth is, I am Deadpool."

He paused again, before bursting out laughing.

"What a classic." Deadpool said, looking around at the other people in the vehicle.

"We're at the HYDRA base. Is your new mate friend or foe, Tony? Because I can stop driving now." Natasha asked the billionaire as she pulled up to the base.

"I'm definitely a friend! Well, Spidey's friend anyway." Deadpool informed Tony, who was still confused on how he got here.

"Man of Iron, although we were assigned to getting the boy of Spiders, Lady 'Sif' and I will go and valiantly cut through the villains who choose to hide in their fortress!" Thor boomed, and after a quick nod from Tony, he and 'Sif' flew out of the truck and into the HYDRA base.

Once Natasha was out of the van, Tony used his lasers to cut the containment crate away from the rest of the large vehicle.

Deadpool ran over to the large crate and picked it up with his bare hands, walking back to Tony and Natasha with it resting on his shoulder.

The two heroes stared in astonishment as Deadpool dropped the massive crate down next to them, shocked at how he did it so casually.

"What? Spidey's as thin as a stick! He should be called Stick-Man!" Deadpool shrugged.

Tony smiled sadly at that, remembering what Peter went through before he lived in the Avengers Tower.

Deadpool stuck a hand in his pants, pulling out a large black key.

"This should open it up." Tony and Natasha looked confused. Who the hell was this guy to have a key that just so happens to open a high security containment crate!?

~*~

Steve, Bucky, Clint and the Hulk were all waiting for Aleksei and Dmitri Kovalev to make the first move, unsure of how to take them down.

"Look at them, brother. Two super soldiers, a failed gamma radiation experiment and a trained assassin are all stopped by our mere presence." Dmitri turned to his brother, smirking slightly.

"They go to all this trouble for a freak and a runt? Pathetic." Aleksei spat down at the four heroes.

Suddenly Hulk roared and jumped up, preparing to smash the brothers' puny heads in.

From where Clint was standing, he could see Aleksei and Dmitri disappear. As if they were just... never there!

Something finally clicked.

"WAIT-" Clint started to shout but it was too late. The damage was already done.

Hulk threw himself into the balcony where the two brothers were standing a second ago and caved the wall in.

Steve, Bucky and Clint gasped as the wall fell, revealing yet another room. Hulk started to smash up the debris, roaring and growling at the missing brothers.

Clint put his head in his hands.

"Hulk! Don't smash!" Clint shouted up to the giant, hoping he'd stop before it was too late.

Hulk turned around, looking confused.

"But tiny meanies!"

Clint sighed.

"They were never there, it was a trick. They wanted you to smash this room up."

Bucky and Steve looked confused.

"What do you mean, Clint?" Steve questioned the archer.

"I've seen this tech before. When Natasha and I went on an undercover mission to infiltrate HYDRA, we saw their group of engineers working on hologram technology. I guess they finally figured it out. Those two HYDRA agents are called Aleksei and Dmitri Kovalev. Aleksei carries out the important missions whilst Dmitri is the head scientist in this place. They're both extremely dangerous."

Bucky and Steve finally realised why the brothers had wanted the Hulk to smash the wall and the room.

"Loki."

The three men looked at each other, panicking, whilst Hulk looked confused.

Bucky, Steve and Clint immediately rushed into the wreck of a room, frantically pushing pieces of debris out of the way to try and find the teenage god who was somewhere under the rubble.

Clint started to lift up a slanted piece of wall, gasping slightly as a small whimper sounded out from underneath it.

Loki.

"Guys? I need your help. I think I found Loki." Clint strained to keep the debris up, only just now realising how heavy it was.

Bucky and Steve immediately rushed over, the Hulk not too far behind.

The three men started to lift the debris up, gasping slightly at a puddle of blood starting to reveal itself on the floor.

Blood.

Loki was hurt.

It's been so long since I updated! I'm really sorry.

Last Thursday night, I was going to update but ended up losing half a tooth instead. Yeah. It sucks.

I hope you liked this chapter! 💚

🐸💚🌿✨