Damaged

⚠️ Mention of rape ⚠️

~Nobody's POV~

Tony walked with Loki in his arms to the medical room. Peter helped him lay the small god on a cot, and pulled the blankets over him. Peter traced imaginary lines on Loki's cold hand, missing the pale blue lines that decorated his skin beautifully. He gazed upon his aesthetic features, from Loki's sharp cheekbones to his raven-coloured hair. It was coated in layers of blood and dirt, and looked tangled. Once the god woke up he'd probably need a shower, or at least a hair wash.

Peter heard the door opening, and Tony walked in with Dr Banner. He stepped back from Loki, and looked up at the scientists.

"We're going to do a few x-rays on Loki, and then we'll see from there." Peter nodded, letting Banner approach the vulnerable, sleeping god. He had a few scanning machines with him, and he gestured for Tony and Peter to wait outside. Bruce positioned the scanners on top of Loki's still body, took the remote and stood outside the room with Tony and Peter.

Banner pressed a button and waited. After a minute had gone by, he nodded at Tony and Peter and they walked back into the small room. Peter saw the scientist's face fall, and when he saw the scans for himself he gasped. The damage done physically was so, so bad. What was Loki's mental damage like?

He had severe head trauma, several of his ribs were broken and both of his legs had healed in an awkward way which had probably made it hard for Loki to walk. He was malnourished, and there were signs of sleep deprivation on the screen.

~squiggle warning!~
There were also a few signs of rape.
~squiggle warning over!~

Tony felt so much guilt building up inside of him. They didn't give Loki a chance to explain when they caught him. He was muzzled.

Bruce felt sad inside, knowing his other half had hurt the god even more. He was probably the reason of some of those broken bones.

Peter felt anger piling up: people had hurt Loki. Hurt the person he cared about. That was hurting Peter too.

He vowed to protect Loki, he didn't want the teenage god going through anything like that ever again.

"Do you... do you think Thor knew?" Banner finally found his tongue, and asked the question he knew the three of them were thinking.

"I'm not sure. We'll have to ask him when he visits." Tony looked bewildered and then stuttered, "I-I need a drink."

That is not wise. You have a meeting with Mr Stupid Pirate Face in a few hours.

"Seriously, Tony?" Bruce looked at Tony in disbelief. "That's the best nickname you could come up with to programme into Jarvis?"

Tony shrugged. "What can I say? There's not much to that boring man." Bruce chuckled slightly, and started searching the room for anaesthetic.

"What's that for, Mr Dr Banner?" Peter inquired.

Bruce smiled slightly.

"Peter, you can call me Bruce, and it's so that Loki doesn't wake up during his operation." Peter's eyes widened.

"W-wait. Operation?!" Peter looked nervous.

"It's alright kid. Banner just needs to set some of Loki's bones in the right place. It's really simple."

Peter nodded slowly, appreciating Tony's calm voice.

"Can I be here when he wakes up?" Bruce smiles.

"Of course Peter. You'll just have to be mindful of the fact that he will be tired and sore." Peter nodded again, this time enthusiastically.

"Right... I'm going to have that drink now." Tony stalked off, ignoring Jarvis' repeated statements:

You have a meeting later.

This is quite unwise, Mr Stark.

Bruce laughed softly: the billionaire would never listen to anyone. Ever.

I just want to say THANK YOU FOR 100 READS!
Like what the hell! 😆 I can't believe people are actually reading this!

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please feel free to comment any ideas or just to correct my spelling and grammar!

I try to update daily, but if you need more updates then please just ask! I am willing to go the extra mile for you guys, my beloved readers!
❤️

Love from MarvelFrog! 🐸🍄
P.S - any marvel characters that aren't in this book but you want them to be? Just comment them! I promise I will add them in.

I'm thinking it's time to bring in Deadpool!!!
We need some Wadey action 😏
Right, good night/day/morning to you! ❤️
See you in the next chapter!