Taken

Tony Stark woke up to the sound of a raging alarm.

Thank goodness you are awake, Tony. Several hostiles have landed on top of the tower. Loki left his room via the window and is now being targeted by said hostiles.

"And you didn't think to wake me up sooner?" Tony jumped out of bed and slipped his bracelets on. He summoned the Iron Man suit and walked out of his bedroom, coming face to face with the rest of the Avengers. All of them suited up.

"Oh hey guys. What a nice wake up call that was." Tony smirked, flipping up the mask. He needed coffee.

"Tony, that's the intruder alert alarm."

"That's why I'm AWAKE! Did you know that Loki is out with them?" Tony let out an exasperated sigh.

The rest of the team rolled their eyes and nodded.

"Jarvis informed us." Steve responded, and started walking towards the stairs.

"Let's go, team!" Tony cringed at Steve's shout, and flew out the balcony door, everyone else rushing up the stairs towards the helipad entrance.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Loki took a step away from the HYDRA agents, his eyes darting between each heavily armed individual.

"Don't be scared, little Jötun. We just want to talk..." The leader of the agents spoke to the small God with a thick Russian accent.

Loki took several more steps back, spun on his heel and ran.

This was obviously a big mistake, as the agents started to run after Loki and shoot at him.

Loki saw something red whiz by him, and looked down as it landed on the ground.

A dart filled with red liquid. Not something Loki wanted in his skin.

He ran towards the helipad entrance, getting so close only for the darts to hit him.

Loki fell, slumped on the floor.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Tony got Jarvis to open the helipad entrance and the Avengers rushed out, hoping to see Loki but instead a departing helicopter.

They had failed. Loki was gone.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Loki sat up, wincing in pain. As he adjusted his eyes to the dark room, he realised he definitely wasn't with the Avengers anymore.

He was lying on the cold concrete floor, in a pool of blood. His blood.

Loki saw deep cuts on his legs and arms, and his hoodie was torn and dirty.

He saw a large metal door on the other side of the room and stood up to walk towards it, only to be pulled back down by something around his neck.

A large chain. He was being detained like an animal, being kept like a pet.

Loki felt scared, and unsure of what would happen to him.

He took a few deep breaths, and started to calm down. In his panicked state his Jötun form had returned, turning his skin a pale blue and his cuts a cerulean colour.

Loki rested his head against the wall and sobbed. He hoped Wade was okay, and that his new family weren't in pain because of him being missing.

He tugged on the chain a couple of times, but nothing worked. Loki was still tied to the wall, still far from escaping his new-found hell.

Sorry it's a short chapter! 📚

Just a little filler for the next chapter. 💕

Enjoy!! Also, if you want to please check out my friend raaandompersonnn

She is writing a really cool Haiku fanfiction!🐸💚📚✨