Loki and Bucky

~Nobody's POV~
"What the hell..." Bucky had walked into Loki's room, and found the god with blue skin. BLUE skin.

Bucky stood next to Loki's bed, and waited for him to wake up. He was only waiting a few minutes as Loki was a very light sleeper.

His eyes fluttered open and he looked around the room, sitting up a little bit. Bucky scowled at the small god, remembering how he fought Steve in Germany. Nobody did that to his baby.

"Morning, Elsa." Bucky sniggered at Loki. Loki turned a darker shade of blue, and looked down at his torso.

"Why is everyone who sees me like this calling me Elsa? What even is an Elsa?" Loki muttered, making Bucky snigger even more.

"It's a princess that has magic hands that can freeze things." Loki looked up at Bucky, scowling.

"I do not have magic hands!" Bucky rolled his eyes.

"Sure, princess." Loki stared at Bucky bluntly. Bucky leaned over Loki, trying to dominate the teenage god. It worked, as Loki looked away from him and tried to move away from Bucky.

"You fought with my boyfriend. I don't like that." Loki looked up slowly at Bucky, confusion spreading across his pale blue face.

"I-I don't understand. I don't know who you are, let alone your boyfriend. I have not fought anyone. Where even am I? I don't think I am on Asgard as liking the same sex is a crime." Loki broke eye contact with the taller man. Bucky growled at Loki.

"Liar." Loki sighed, as if he had expected that. Bucky gripped his throat with his metal hand, pulling the frail god up as far as his cuffs would let him,

Loki groaned. "Why is everyone who comes in here pulling me around? I've already had your little arrow man come and do the exact same thing you're doing now!" Bucky growled at Loki again.

"You deserve it, you scum bag. You invaded Clint's mind, looked at his memories, forced him to fight his friends! You deserve everything he did to you." Loki looked exasperated, and cried out:

"But I can't remember doing any of that!" He looked close to tears. "Everyone tells me I did this, I did that, but I can't remember it! I don't... I don't know what's happening..." Tears streamed down the small gods face, and Bucky's expression changed.

He felt pity, as the god seemed genuine. Bucky lowered the god back into the bed, letting go of his neck.

"You... can't remember New York?" Loki shook his head.

"I don't know what New York is..." Bucky sat down on the bed next to Loki, and listened to the gods story.

"I just remember falling into some sort of alley... then Peter came and saved me. He... he is kind to me." Bucky stroked the gods hair and pushed it back, surprised at how quickly he went from murderous to caring.

"Loki... you do realise that you are quite a bit younger than when everyone fought you. You... you've de-aged." Loki's eyes widened.

"Is- is that w-why I know everyone's names but I don't know how? Apart from yours. W-what is your name?" Bucky smiled, stroking the gods raven-coloured hair.

"I'm Bucky." Loki smiled faintly at Bucky, and started to close his eyes. Bucky knew the stress of his and Clint's visits were getting to him.

He stood up, and guided Loki's head down to the pillow, making sure he was comfy. He was still blue, but Bucky had forgotten about it during their little chat.

As he walked out of the room, he realised that the temperature monitor box was open! He scowled to himself. Clint obviously knew things that the rest of the Avengers didn't.

Bucky quickly changed the temperature back to normal, shut the box door and walked to the elevator.

"Jarvis? Take me to Clint's floor."

Certainly, Banana Barnes.

"Damn you, Stank." Bucky muttered to himself as the elevator started to move up slowly, the outdated rock music playing in the background.

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Thank you all so, so much for over 200 views and 3 followers! I cannot believe I have come this far. ☺️💕

I love you all, keep believing and stay safe! Wear a mask, protect yourself and your family.

Love, MarvelFrog 🐸🍄