"Just go with it."

Deadpool admired his key, grinning under the mask as he walked towards the crate that contained one Spider-Man.

"Hold on. Are we really going to believe that this... Deadpool can open something that the two of us couldn't?" Tony turned to Natasha in disbelief.

"Just go with it. Curiosity unalived the cat, and soon the short-ass billionaire if he keeps it up." Deadpool gave Tony a thumbs up as the genius grumbled slightly.

"I hope they didn't spray pesticide on him." Deadpool said as he pushed the key into the door which started to his and literally melt.

"What the hell? Is that door-"

"Yes, Ms Widow - sorry for your loss by the way - the key was just to melt the door." Deadpool turned to Tony and Nat, showing them his fingers that had started to melt. It was not something they'd easily forget.

Tony ran into the small container, looking around frantically for Peter.

"Peter?" Tony looked around the room again, trying to spot the small boy.

He froze as he saw it.

A small figure curled up in the corner of the room, shaking visibly and obviously scared to death.

"God. Peter, Peter it's me. Tony?" Tony slowly walked towards the teenager, hoping that he wouldn't be scared of him.

Peter looked at Tony and finally realized who it was. His eyes widened, and he slowly stood up.

Peter steadied himself before running up to Tony and hugging him, not minding the hard metal suit surrounding the older man.

"Dad. Dad. You saved me. Dad, I was scared." Peter mumbled to Tony sobbing slightly.

Tony was shocked, he had never expected that three letter word to come out of Petters mouth.

He wrapped his large metal arms around the small teenager, feeling angry at HYDRA for taking Peter away, for scaring him so.

"We should kiss now."

Deadpool turned to Natasha, who raised one eyebrow in the air.

"Don't worry. I'm gay, it won't mean anything!" Deadpool shrugged.

"Even if you were straight it wouldn't mean anything." Natasha smirked at the red and black figure.

"Okay."

Deadpool paused as Natasha started to walk to Tony and Peter.

"WAIT A DAMN MINUTE-"

                                 •~*~•

Thor and Laufey cut their way through several HYDRA agents, the latter still keeping his illusion up.

They could here loud footsteps making their way towards the two of them, and just hoped they were friend and not foe.

Thor and Laufey slowly followed the loud sound, turning down a corridor full of dust and debris from the collapsing building.

They heard several voices, one sounding American and another sounding loud, angry and very illiterate.

Thor and Laufey turned down a large hall, Thor grinning as they came face to face with two super soldiers, one arrow man, and the Hulk who seemed to be holding something - or someone - carefully in his hand.

"Captain! My friends!" Thor cheered, smiling eagerly at the four of them.

"Did you find my brother?" Thor questioned.